Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
post a thing here and I will tell you if it's frat or not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ron color

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I don't think you're qualified for this, carrot. Also, I hear you can unban me from byob steam chat.

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

drilldo squirt posted:

I don't think you're qualified for this, carrot. Also, I hear you can unban me from byob steam chat.

11:40 - arnie: UNBAN DRILLDOSQURIT

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

very frat -- this man is clearly having a good loving time, rockin out to some jams, and expressing himself in a rowdy-as-gently caress way, but in a situation where it is A-OK to do so. gently caress yeah, rock on dude! :megadeath:

I give it seven shotgunned beers out of ten.

drilldo squirt posted:

Sorry, you've been pretty un-frat. You come in, spread these harsh vibes wherever you go, and aren't even funny. You weird everyone out, and scare all the chicks away. NO BID

Arnold of Soissons posted:

11:40 - arnie: UNBAN DRILLDOSQURIT
Having compassion and brotherly love for your fell Yobbers, and believing that others deserve a second chance, is very chill, and pretty awesome. Here's your bid to Kappa Chill.

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
kissing boys on they lips

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

my new dog posted:

kissing boys on they lips

Kissing dudes on the lips is pretty cool, if that's the sort of thing your into. Just please stop showing me pictures of the dude you blew last night, I don't want to see any more dick pics. NO kissing brothers, cause then stuff gets weird. Other than that, I'd give kissing dudes on the lips is pretty cool.

I'd give it nine pairs of Sparrys out of ten.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

Illegal Carrot posted:

Having compassion and brotherly love for your fell Yobbers, and believing that others deserve a second chance, is very chill, and pretty awesome. Here's your bid to Kappa Chill.

#itshappening

• Locked thread