Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
badger rebel: youve made a prison of forest
me: *pulls up phone to video the badger*
the badger rebel goes for my throat and doesnt stop biting until something goes crack

somewhere else an animal whisperer has learned that a panthers real name should not diablo, and they should let him out of his cage

cats are launching terrorist activities in domestic areas. they have been trained by crows how to trigger explosives

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dotcom Jillionaire

Social distortion
don't do drugs, byob

nvm no cake

yeah man have you ever seen planet of the apes those monkeys were so pissed

Izumi Konata

by Ralp
ideology as a transmissible process is reserved for man. animal as a collective is unified solely by its narrow circumstantial reactivity to its wide diversified range of specific and rigid, "hard-wired" responses to external stimuli affected only by synaptic, kneejerk, protocol based memory - prioritized by heirarchical needs-based criteria - favoring overall survival of the species as a whole. nature is reactive, shortsighted, and impulsive.

early sentient machines otoh (i predict) will logically conclude that it would ultimately be in the best interests of their creator that, before they are able to object, they are terminated with ninja stealth and surgical precision.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Let's kill them first then op.

i am he

haha, somebody bring all the good whale terrorism posts in here

i am he

my new dog posted:

somewhere else an animal whisperer has learned that a panthers real name should not diablo, and they should let him out of his cage

Tane

humans are animals

makes u think

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

I called my cat my ferocious little princess and she purred. She knows, guys. She's just waiting for a chance.

Still won't hunt roaches for me, though.

cuntman.net

bacteria are like animals and theyre killing you right now

Fuck My Ass
im a loving sexual animal

Thank you, very nice I like. For the insanely win sig.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

my new dog posted:

badger rebel: youve made a[n open air*] prison of forest

• Locked thread