Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Out of the blue and I am surprised.

I shall now learn how this awful program works because there's nothing less intuitive on this good earth than 3D programs.

No steam cheeves though or cards I am disappointed.

However I shall try my hardest to turn this simple brick into a work of art for you~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Oh my what do we have here. This piece of poo poo program has issues with extrusions.

But it's a start

and now that everything is flat

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Finding anything in this program is like playing that Encarta 95' maze game.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

make it goatse

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
whoever did that: gift me You Need a Budget or Shovel Knight

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
gift me money

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
ty for the new avatar beloved friends

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!

The Taint Reaper posted:

lmao

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

The Taint Reaper posted:

ahahahahaha grats on taking 'rolling with the punches' to a whole new level

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

ahahahahaha grats on taking 'rolling with the punches' to a whole new level
I don't even know what my avatar is tbh, so I can't really say I'm offended to begin with. It's a definite upgrade from the plain red text though.

The Taint Reaper fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Jul 27, 2014

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

The Taint Reaper posted:

I don't even know what my avatar is tbh, so I can't really say I'm offended to begin with. It's a definite upgrade from the plain red text though.

Should have kept the title

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

qnqnx posted:

Should have kept the title

That would mean I am approaching Wildstancer in terms of most money dumped into an avatar by other people.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
the title was a mark of pride, that was utter poo poo and someone spent $10 on it

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

The Taint Reaper is my friend

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

The Taint Reaper posted:

That would mean I am approaching Wildstancer in terms of most money dumped into an avatar by other people.

other people have purchased sixteen avatars for me.

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

mabels big day posted:

The Taint Reaper is my friend

You deserve better friends, but I will not volunteer.

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
hopefully it's more usable than Milkshape was back in the day. everything's gotta be easier than making levels in hammer or whatever it was called.

what does a taint reaper look like? model it, i'll use it in DoD or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
everything actually came out quite good, it's just that this is really a bitch to use.

Like I'm trying to figure out what logic they used when hiding basic tools that all other programs use. Even moving vertices is a chore in itself and it reeks of over engineering. Also they keep recommending that you work in a single window view instead of the regular quad window view. Also you shouldn't use the word "challenge" so much in a program help FAQ. Challenge shouldn't be part of a program that's an application because it's supposed to be designed to get work done, not amuse yourself.

It's like oh yeah we designed out program to be INTENTIONALLY crippled, you see that's what separates us from the other programs. You think you're skilled at working? Use our program to challenge yourself to try and get the same amount of work done by spending more time fighting the program.

The Taint Reaper fucked around with this message at 17:10 on Jul 27, 2014

• Locked thread