Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo

[Butthead] Hey Beavis, uhhhh isn't that like that guy who had scissors all over his hands or something?
[Beavis] OoooOooh yeah. Mmheh heh. What if he had them on his BUTT? Heh heh heh mmmheh hheh.
[Butthead] Uhh huh huh huh that'd be cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ulvir

WetNightmare posted:

[beavis] that dude doesnt look like hes cured anything hehhehheh hehmmheh heh heh
[butthead] yeah.... he's old uhhh huhhuh

well, he did find a cure for starvation

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

i am he posted:

cute goth girl: hey you're cute
me: *blank stare into the distance* i know, so are you. but the real question is: can you handle wh[pfthththht *hair stuck in mouth*

loving lol

precision

by VideoGames

i am he

goth: these walls, a prison.. these windows, taunting me... the world whizzing by, just as the days of my life are passing, counting down to my inevitable death.
sister: there's an alaska plate! wow!

fozzie dunlop

by exmarx

Good band.

ulvir

Darkness imprisoning me all that I see absolute horror I cannot live I cannot die trapped in myself body my holding cell

precision

by VideoGames
i wear black on the outside, because black is how i feel on the inside

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

i am he posted:

goth: these walls, a prison.. these windows, taunting me... the world whizzing by, just as the days of my life are passing, counting down to my inevitable death.
sister: there's an alaska plate! wow!

excellent

i am he

goth: this steel cage... hurtling through the sky...like my soul, flying through the seemingly infinite emptiness of life.. i can only hope for a sweet release..soon
*krrshh* pilot: just a heads up we're going to be experiencing some light turbulence in just a bit, so buckle those seatbelts

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
goth dude: *sharpens pencil and stares intently* whats the point

i am he

i am he posted:

goth: this steel cage... hurtling through the sky...like my soul, flying through the seemingly infinite emptiness of life.. i can only hope for a sweet release..soon
*krrshh* pilot: just a heads up we're going to be experiencing some light turbulence in just a bit, so buckle those seatbelts

goth: *throws hands up exasperatedly*

Dotcom Jillionaire

Social distortion

i am he

goth with goth girl in the room

"the darkness.. let it consume you.. close your eyes... become one with it..."

*flip* honey here's your clo- GET OUT we're in the middle of somehting!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Dubsy posted:

would, just for the story

:agreed:

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

WetNightmare posted:

lol........[butthead voice] uhhh huh huh huh huhhuh "the cure"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity

:eyepop: