Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bukowski

hammulder
The Premise: A street smart African-American family from Harlem gets mail from a long lost distant cousin that lives in Peoria, IL. They immediately pack up and scrape together what little money they have left and move to their cousins, only to find out that the cousin has since passed away and left them his world famous pumpkin farm!!!

Think "The Boondocks" meets "Beverly Hillbillies" in this boundary-crossing, hip, Urban comedy series coming to the Comedy Network this fall!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
I'd watch it. I've recently become interested in pumpkins

cuntman.net

an orange can turn black but it cant turn orange again checkmate bitch

Cucking Mama

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
the pumpkin that kid is holding looks like my fat head

ChairmanMeow

I feel like I can see the girl from frozen in the pumpkins mouth, so I'm going to bed.

pogi

made me laugh, as you saw, op

WhenInRome

ChairmanMeow posted:

I feel like I can see the girl from frozen in the pumpkins mouth, so I'm going to bed.

no holy gently caress there is a girl there, wtf

dogcrash truther

ChairmanMeow posted:

shes definitely in there

ChairmanMeow

welp it's morning and I'm glad she's there, I think the fact that these pumpkins eat people will make the show much better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

ChairmanMeow posted:

welp it's morning and I'm glad she's there, I think the fact that these pumpkins eat people will make the show much better.

that is a good idea

• Locked thread