Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sesame_samuel_
Dec 24, 2012

Pork Pro

Endorph posted:

yeah but then i have to wait for shipping and poo poo
just p- *shot in the face*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Can I purchase gamebo color games at gamstop?

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
There are way better places to buy games but I'm not about to reveal my secret technology to you plebs

The answer is hidden in plain sight tho. And I live in a city so I've never been to walmart.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

George posted:

There are way better places to buy games but I'm not about to reveal my secret technology to you plebs

The answer is hidden in plain sight tho. And I live in a city so I've never been to walmart.

How about you buy my rear end.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
today I ate at a cheesecake factory that was a gamestop 5 years ago

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~

George posted:

jesus loving sackshit who shops at that store it's horrible

like oh my god

i had 12 lovely games that they ended up paying me approximately $120 in store credit for

it would have taken me days, weeks to sell those online, nevermind the grief of packaging and shipping them and the cost to do so on top of that

i seriously doubt i would have squeezed ten bucks a game out of strangers, too

sorry but gamestop's good if you wait for trade-in promotions

sorry

sorry

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
apology accepted were all friends here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I don't know anything about credit cards, op, but I'd like to contribute to this discussion by pointing out that studying theology* and actually believing in it are two totally different things

*im referring to actual academic theology, not whatever it is they teach at degree mill religious academies

• Locked thread