Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bladesofskrm
Apr 30, 2014
Greetings everyone:)!

I made this thread in hope to compile a list of iPhone games that are soon to be released (I just got my new iPhone 5s...). I actually don't really know many games since it seems to be really hard to find lists on google (or maybe im just bad). Anyway, I know one game, which I randomly found out about after seeing their ad on facebook.

The game im talking about is Angels In The Sky and is supposedly supposed to be released tomorrow! Game looks great etc, must yes, what matters to me is gameplay so I hope they wont disappoint:)!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFSYNDZRXNM

Please give me more games!:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
B... Bestow?

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

i can't wait for the sequel to Fart Cat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5hwH70qEaQ

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
Which angry bird is your favorite? I like the silver one.

Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes is a great strategy puzzle game with mediocre character art, unique and clever units, and a long solid campaign. I don't think it has any free to play bullshit in it either. Check that out!

I ride bikes all day
Sep 10, 2007

I shitposted in the same thread for 2 years and all I got was this red text av. Ask me about my autism!

College Slice
You can play games other than King of Dragon Pass on the iPad? But...why?

Seriously though, Banner Saga is being ported to Apple. Fun game, very big on setting and story, tactical battles with RPG elements. Can't find a release date, though.

Bladesofskrm
Apr 30, 2014
oh... Angels in The Sky just got released. Price is a bit high though. $6.99. Decided to buy it anyway and so far it's pretty good!

And yeah, im a big fan of banner saga aswell! Hope theyll be able to port it asap!

al-azad
May 28, 2009

I'm really upset that Blood & Laurels is currently iPad 3 only. Emily Short is probably the best talent in Interactive Fiction and this looks like a great engine that may never expand because the publishing company sounds like a bag of dicks.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
what about that flapping birds game the kids are crazy about now

teen phone cutie
Jun 18, 2012

last year i rewrote something awful from scratch because i hate myself
I just found out you can play old Pokemon games on your iPhone.

I've never owned a smartphone, but I think that's pretty cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Bladesofskrm posted:

oh... Angels in The Sky just got released. Price is a bit high though. $6.99. Decided to buy it anyway and so far it's pretty good!

And yeah, im a big fan of banner saga aswell! Hope theyll be able to port it asap!

Thank you for the update

• Locked thread