Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
idk whose dick it was or where the dick came from, he just came home the other day with two halves of someones dick. he wont tell us what happened and his mother and i are very worried

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

om nom nom

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
so presumably he chopped someones dick off, then in half? good son

Kimmalah

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

put it up on the refrigerator

Looke

i hope you stuck it to the fridge

tyler

if you cook it and eat it, you gain his powers

Noblesse Obliged

hes reached the next level.

its like those staged rockets that burst apart and another missile is underneath and goes zooming off presumably to bust a bunker full of some kind of unsavory people

in fact it is exactly like that

kung fu circumcision

Kimmalah

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

i hope you have a lot of refrigerator magnets for this

bog pixie

i think your son is the kung fu master and he is going to chop ooff the dick of kim jong un and all the other bad men in the world, which is most of them. godspeed.

Afro Doug

very progressive... Tell me, do you think your son will vote for barack hussein obama for his fifth presidential term?

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I will shoot that kid if he gets near my dick.

playground tough
that is cool af mad props 2 dik choppin

Savage For The Winjun

you keep what you kill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

Ectral posted:

i think your son is the kung fu master and he is going to chop ooff the dick of kim jong un and all the other bad men in the world, which is most of them. godspeed.

loving proud of my son if true

• Locked thread