Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i know the nutty professor isn't everyone's favorite movie but thats alright

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
good thread

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
lol bnbg

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im gay

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
Ha ha ha, I get it! Black people all look the same!

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Levar Burton?

Dr. Furious
Jan 11, 2001
KELVIN
My bot don't know nuthin' 'bout no KELVIN
i thought he was dead

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Jim Barris posted:

Ha ha ha, I get it! Black people all look the same!

nope retard Kelsey grammar and Martin Lawrence have a new show and in the commercial it really isn't clear if it's Levar Burton or Lawrence

so stop acting like a nig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i had forgotten and then remembered today or yesterday that George Carlin was actually a main character on the Thomas the Tank Engine show (and taking over a role played by Ringo Starr, which isnt bizarre at all oh no). Martin Lawrence doing Reading Rainbow would have been nearly as weird/awesome as that or Rick James making a cameo on Sesame Street.

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 03:01 on Aug 2, 2014

• Locked thread