Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NewMars
Mar 10, 2013
Game: Double Feature: The Liberation of Prax & Six Ages in Dara Happa
System: Heroquest Glorantha
Format: Text Based Roleplay on Discord
Players: The More the Merrier!
Description: First, the Liberation of Prax.

Prax, the great wasteland. It was here that long ago, storm bull crushed the devil beneath the last part of the law. Now it is a harsh place, scarred by fire and festering with chaos. But, people live there. The Praxian way of life is both harsh and, to outsiders, very strange. Nomads who ride every animal save the horse, they hold the secrets to survival in this blasted land. These people, called savages by those who do not understand them, are you. You are blessed, because you know there is a way to undo the wounding of this place, to bring back the green. But it will require more than ferocity. It will require understanding, it will require tolerance and it will end with peace, not war. But that said, the road ahead is surely filled with conflict of every kind....

Second, Six Ages in Dara Happa.

Generations ago, the world was in a perfect age. Yelm, the great emperor ruled with justice and all were content. Then, a conspiracy of evil, cruel rebels tore him down from the sky out of jealousy and hate. Now the world is in darkness and the lights in the sky, the children of Yelm, fight for the right to rule. You are Dara Happans, the best people and are in a perfect position to back the winner. Who shall the new sun be? Shargash, The Demon Sun? Maybe Mernita, the Water Sun? Perhaps you would prefer Vrimak, the Bird Sun? There's also that bright young spark, you know the one, Elmal, the Defender Sun. Whoever it is, you must act fast, for the throne must never be empty. Beware, though, because this is only the first problem. There is a greater one than this: since the death of the good emperor, errors have crept into the empire, encrusting it like grime on a mirror. Cruelty, Hatred and Fear rule the day and for the old sun to rise anew, these errors must be wiped away.

We welcome both players and spectators! Come on, don't be shy: Join Here!

NewMars fucked around with this message at 15:45 on Oct 7, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Game: Let's Play Void 1680
System: Void 1680
Format: Forum play-by-post
Players: Any and all willing to post in the thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4044991

Description: Void 1680 is one of those jounaling-style RPGs with a twist: instead of "journaling", per se, we're building a playlist of music as if we were a DJ at a late-night radio station, playing music into the void while most are asleep. Do you have a song that's important to you? Something that fits the theme? An old standard you want to share with everyone? Or maybe you want to participate as one of the strange and varied callers that happen to slip their way in during the songs? Hit up the thread in Spookyforum! Very low-commitment; as long as you have at least one song you might want to share, you can participate.

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

When you see it, you'll shit yourself.

I've put up a thread for an EXCEED GG:Strive tournament with a small prize, all players welcome! Check it out!

Jossar
Apr 2, 2018

Current status: Angry about subs :argh:
Game: Penultima
System: Fabula Ultima
Format: Text Based Roleplay on Discord
Players: 2-5, but spectators welcome!
Description: Trying out Fabula Ultima for the first time and looking for a few potential JRPG protagonists stalwart and heroic souls to join me in building a world and then playing through a campaign in it. I do have one or two ideas that I think would be interesting to guide the world-building, but otherwise I'm content to let things evolve organically, and then try and organize a plot going forward. Discord located here.

EDIT: Game's full, but spectators still welcome.

Jossar fucked around with this message at 15:12 on Dec 2, 2023

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

If anyone has been curious about Mafia at all, I run a small short Christmas game every year that's open for recruitment now, if you wanted to dip your toes in this is a very good game for beginners

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4049310&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

Infinite Oregano
Dec 31, 2007

I'm going to make my friends eat infinite oregano and they'll have to do it because the recipe says so!
Game: You Better Watch Out!
Players: 4 or 5
System: Fellowship 2e
Format: PbP
Description: He's gone now but one day and on that day we will dread that we know that Santa Claus Is Coming To Town. If you don't stop him, that is.

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice
Game: The Things We Leave Behind
System: Call of Cthulhu 7th edition
Format: Forums PBP
Players: 3-4
Description: Join a law enforcement task force about to begin the strangest (and most dangerous) investigation of their careers. CoC newbies are welcome!

Soren_
Apr 3, 2012
Game: Kidnapping in Night City
System: Cyberpunk Red
Format: Voice Based Roleplay on Discord, username on discord is Gnosh
Players: 3-5
Description: You will be playing as an edge runner in the Cyberpunk Red universe, a mercenary for hire that takes on risky gigs, chromed out with various augments to your physical form.
Timezone: MST, 6PM is the general playtime I can GM in.

Soren_ fucked around with this message at 00:33 on Dec 29, 2023

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

Soren_ posted:

Game: Kidnapping in Night City
System: Cyberpunk Red
Format: Voice Based Roleplay on Discord, username on discord is Gnosh
Players: 3-5
Description: You will be playing as an edge runner in the Cyberpunk Red universe, a mercenary for hire that takes on risky gigs, chromed out with various augments to your physical form.

What are time zones anyway

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Game: Operación Guillotina
System: Twilight 2000
Format: Originally planned for discord and foundry, but might look at a discord/foundry session 0 and play by post for the rest, everyone's schedule is pretty tight so pbp might be ideal.
Players: 3-5 (have 3, looking for a couple more)
Description: This game will tie into the ongoing DCS Long Afternoon War game and be, ideally, an anthology. We'll set up a mission, play it out, then take a rest and let new blood jump in or old blood jump out. Our mission will have effects in the overall DCS campaign, and vice versa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BallisticClipboard
Feb 18, 2013

Such a good worker!

Game: Tlaloc Adventures [I didn't have an interesting name for this game]
System: 13th Age
Format: Voice Call on Discord, I'm bclip on discord
Players: 2-3 players joining 2 current players. (The game is still in the early stages, we had a dropout so I'm trying to refill the pool)
Session Schedule: We play Saturdays from 11 AM to 2 PM PST
Description: You've recently been hired on to assist Dr. Irma Nakamura research why Tlaloc, a planet turned holiday retreat, allows humans to use magic like the other races

BallisticClipboard fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Feb 20, 2024