Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ace of Baes
bulls, bronc,s steer wrestling, small children getting thrown off goats, and freakin clowns, what more could you ask for?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes
the clown went up into the stands and stood in front of me and my gf and pretended to fart loudly

posting smiling
that isn't funny

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
pics?
sounds fun as hell

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
How much were the kids seats?

Did they charge you for the whole seat when you only sat on its edge?

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
did any of the animals die slowly and painfully because that's what happened when I went to the rodeo :saddowns:

RIP Horsey :horse:

ron color
we have quality rodeos and demo derbys out here though can't speak fr the quality of the fairs

ArfJason
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
FYAD

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Ace of Baes

ron color posted:

we have quality rodeos and demo derbys out here though can't speak fr the quality of the fairs

I was at the one in abilene

WindmillSlayer

I ride the wave. The animal is beneath me. It bucks. I ride the wave. I stay loose. It leaps. I pull tight to its back. I stay close. I keep my balance. I keep my cool. I keep on riding.

Then I cum inside buffy.

problematic hug

WindmillSlayer posted:

I ride the wave. The animal is beneath me. It bucks. I ride the wave. I stay loose. It leaps. I pull tight to its back. I stay close. I keep my balance. I keep my cool. I keep on riding.

Then I cum inside buffy.

:eyepop:

Diqnol

I'm sorry to hear about your failed attempt to branch out into rodeo clowning, it seems you're only a general fool.

Ace of Baes

Angry Fish posted:

How much were the kids seats?

Did they charge you for the whole seat when you only sat on its edge?

goats aren't allowed in the bleachers

om nom nom

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
where was the rodeo op?

Savage For The Winjun

row day oh

Ace of Baes

om nom nom posted:

where was the rodeo op?

kansas

om nom nom

ive been to rodeos in wyoming and montana theyre way more common here than i could have ever imagined growing up on the east coast. imo more entertaining than a baseball game and the beer is way cheaper

Corn Glizzy

what time did the anamal sex start

om nom nom

the one i went to had a bull in a fence so small it couldnt move at all so kids could sit on it p sure they would let you gently caress it for $100 once the rodeo started and everyone was inside. also you won your money back if you held on the longest

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
a lot of you think about sex with animals a lot.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

the rodeo came to my town a couple weeks ago. the clown said some racist things. the local paper has been filled with stories and letters about it.

i think rodeo clowns should NOT be racist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

WindmillSlayer posted:

Then I cum inside buffy.

• Locked thread