Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Winning the 101st and throwing off a previous century of earning an embarrassingly small percentage of Grey Cup victories, the Roughriders are on pace to win the next 8 championships after the most recent dispatching of the REDBLACKS in dominant fashion for the second week in a row, or as we call it a saskatchewan dozen.
Saskatchewan is going to live up to the potential it's always had but never previously realized. The ultimate farm team for NFL 2nd stringers.

sweet thursday fucked around with this message at 04:23 on Aug 6, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

Taj Smith is out for violating the conditions of his bail or whatever.

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

hosed up that you thread sniped a week in advance

but go Bombers tonight

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

What were we going to do, not have a thread for half a week for all the lack of discussion? Indefensible.

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

Oh how I pine for the Bombers that are bad.

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

:laffo::laffo: TD off the fumble

Chicken
Apr 23, 2014

The battle of way too many penalties vs way too many turnovers.

Jerome Messam is the fifth RB of the year and it looks like we might have a keeper! Until Kory Sheets gets cut of course...

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

Labour Day and the Banjo Bowl are gonna be such shitshows.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
montreal sucks

Soal_Fish
Jul 20, 2004

yes its Soal not Soul but oh well

fits posted:

montreal sucks

Understatement of the year

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
5-1 :toot:

probably going to end up 7-1 going into the calgary labour day rematch at this rate because the east coast sucks a lot

Antifreeze Head
Jun 6, 2005

It begins
Pillbug
Hamilton will win a lot of games this year if they ever decide to start the game playing football instead of mailing it in like they've done for the past couple of weeks.

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

I love that Winnipeg gets good the year they switch divisions. And lol this is the worst i have ever seen the East/West divide.

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

THE REDBLACKS NET ANOTHER HISTORICAL MOMENT BY SNAPPING TO THE RUNNING BACK IN A TRICK PLAY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
Call me when they start fake punting

• Locked thread