Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
City of Glompton

I dreamed of the post-combustion engine world. the roads were covered in the bodies of animals who could no longer hear vehicles well enough to be afraid to cross.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
i took a nap earlier and dreamed i was at tim and erics house and we had ice cream together

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx

Glass Bottom Boat posted:

i took a nap earlier and dreamed i was at tim and erics house and we had ice cream together

Did your avatar join in the tongue kiss they do?

dogcrash truther
just had a dream that i looked in the mirror and appeared. Considering suicide

Corn Glizzy

dogcrash truther posted:

just had a dream that i looked in the mirror and appeared. Considering suicide

don't do it dct, don't just be another byob statistic

bog pixie

I don't remember dreams

City of Glompton

we should all take melatonin before bed and report back on the intensified dream results

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx
Melatonin is the number one double plus good thing for sleep. I used to always lay in bed for 4 hours until falling asleep. Now it's a matter of minutes.

Afro Doug

melatonin doesn't usually work for me

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx

Afro Doug posted:

melatonin doesn't usually work for me

It doesn't work for me if I do a lot of reading right before bed. Usually I have to watch an ep of a TV show and relax. And then by the end of the ep, I'm ready to pass out.

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

Peanut and the Gang posted:

Did your avatar join in the tongue kiss they do?

yeah the dog was there and we smeared ice cream all over each other and breathed heavily

Corn Glizzy

Peanut and the Gang posted:

Melatonin is the number one double plus good thing for sleep. I used to always lay in bed for 4 hours until falling asleep. Now it's a matter of minutes.

can i just buy this at a store, or do i need some sort of "urban pharmacist"

City of Glompton

its in the herb and vitamin section

joke_explainer

I had a really disturbing dream last night, made me wake up at 4:40 AM and couldn't get back to bed. I got a kitten and my current cat really loved it and was happy and playing with it and everything was good.

Then it just ate the kittens head, just like this cat ate this baby rabbit I saw when I was a kid. Just this 'crack' sound of it breaking the things neck and it started swallowing its head and spitting out its fur : (

I was freaking out in the dream because like, what do I do at that point? It was too late to save the kitten, why would my cat act so crazy??

I hope dreams don't relate to IRL situations b/c I think I'm gonna have to fight a cannibal

Salmiakki

Dennis Rasmussen posted:

I had a really disturbing dream last night, made me wake up at 4:40 AM and couldn't get back to bed. I got a kitten and my current cat really loved it and was happy and playing with it and everything was good.

Then it just ate the kittens head, just like this cat ate this baby rabbit I saw when I was a kid. Just this 'crack' sound of it breaking the things neck and it started swallowing its head and spitting out its fur : (

I was freaking out in the dream because like, what do I do at that point? It was too late to save the kitten, why would my cat act so crazy??

I hope dreams don't relate to IRL situations b/c I think I'm gonna have to fight a cannibal

i have dreams like this all the time. if theres an animal in my dream it is going to die or get deformed somehow

Highly Unnecessary

sentient slinky rats

treasure bear

Ectral posted:

I don't remember dreams

if you want to be able to remember them leave a piece of paper and a pen next to your bed and write down what you can remember as soon as you wake up. eventually you'll be able to remember them without writing them down.

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx

The Rage posted:

can i just buy this at a store, or do i need some sort of "urban pharmacist"

I got these ones:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005D2TB9G/
300 days worth for the super cheap.

Highly Unnecessary

Cumt posted:

if you want to be able to remember them leave a piece of paper and a pen next to your bed and write down what you can remember as soon as you wake up. eventually you'll be able to remember them without writing them down.

works for me

alnilam

Last night i dreampt i was an arborist in space, don't quite remember the details about how that worked :shrug:

dogcrash truther

charge your phone

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx

dogcrash truther posted:

charge your phone

Edit: Oop, I thought you said "change".

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
many people have to take a kinda big dose like bigger than you think of melatonin for it to help. try to get some sun every day.

as to the animals, I use to have a recurring nightmare I forgot to feed my cats and they died.

thewizardofshoe

I had a dream last night that I clicked on some clickbaity facebook link and got like oodles of malware that flooded my screen with pop ups and it was incredibly infuriating.

In a later dream I dreamt that my bank account was empty and my debit card declined when I was attempting to rent a beach house for the weekend.

Thankfully when I woke up I still had money!

alnilam

i dreampt that my gf's work had some event in a hotel room, with free booze :mrgw:

and her boss was being all "seriously have some drinks the serious part of the event is over and it's time to just hang" but for some reason neither her or I felt like drinking (so obviously you can tell this is a fiction)

so then some other friend and I were looking for a place to get dinner and my gf would join us later (she had to stay til the end of her event), and it turns out the hotel contains a mall, which we sort of got lost in, and at some point somehow my pants were off :shrug: and I was covering up my junk with an empty pizza-box-sized box (not an actual pizzabox)

interspersed with the mall were some mor efloors of the hotel that were very cementy and broken and basement-like, and people were having a variety of weird parties and events in them, like there was an Elvis Party, and there was a huge room with a circus performers' convention in it and near the entrance was a fat dude whose dick was a really long cartoony snake that was just slithering around him acting like a regular snake, investigating stuff, etc

we never found any food, and my pants came and went throughout, but when they were gone nobody ever seemed to care V:shobon:V

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corn Glizzy

Just had a dream that I was fishing but could never reel in the line so I never got my fish :(

• Locked thread