Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
quakster

by FactsAreUseless
peepee doodoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a whole buncha crows

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
doesnt 'lady' gaga have a dillz?

gayku

goku chewbacca
I did.

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms

he did

Inside Out Mom

Franklin B. Znorps
Dignity, Class, Internet
:gas:

Nastyman

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away
ka-ka-ka-ka-ka-me kame hame ha

theperminator

by Smythe
Goku hosed Bulma, cucked vegeta which is why he's always mad

house of the dad

Goku haha. Inuyasha. Naruto? Uh... slenderman? ...

rubbe
I was over at Goku's house playing with toys with a friend. he wasn't there at the time so i was playing by myself. Lady Gaga was there.

she waved over for me to come in Goku's room. she then quickly dropped trou, which turned my face into one of shock. She then pushed me over to Goku's bed and laid me down. she then rode me for a few minutes, got up, told me to pull my shorts back up and then aggressively pushed me out of her room with this little smirk on her face. just outside her door is the tiny living room and just beside the main door to the house.

im almost certain she planned this, cause she hung out with my sister who was also liked being really bad. just as i had started to regain my focus, her mother, her brother, my parents, my grandparents, who just got there visiting from out of state, walked in the door. I quickly turned to the opposite wall, and looking down noticed that my boner had stained, with the help of vagina juice, a obvious penis imprint on my sweat shorts. I said hi and talked to them while staring at the wall, with them being obv weirded out by what i was doing. my boner was taking loving forever to go away, so i just wastebanded it and preemptively feigned being upset that i spilled something on my self and went to my parents. my mom decided to take me home and let me change. truly my most shameful boner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NiceGuy

This is my BOOMSTICK
two unfunny jokes that are unfunny together!

• Locked thread