Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Hi, I'm in the process of downloading the video game title described in the title of this thread and I was just wondering if anyone had any tips or tricks. I've played a fair bit of DnD in my day so I think I understand the basis of the game, but I am just worried about whether or not there are any things to worry about that will screw me over or something.

I want to make a fighter with a spear and a shield like the ancient greeks and I'm gonna name him Diomedes. Will I get screwed over by the game in the later parts by bullshit high level monsters or will I do ok as long as I have a diverse party.

thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThePS3
Sep 6, 2010
Spears are twohanded weapons. Get the imoen romance mod

• Locked thread