Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

rotor posted:

no. my feelings are hurt.

im sorry

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

rotor posted:

ok I've got kids stuff to do, be back later tonight or tomorrow. y'all sort out whatever, I'll be back later to gas things and probate jerks.

maybe gas jerks and probate things? just a suggestion, do with that what u may

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I like my moderation like I like my women: cruel and arbitrary

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Rotor is a lair

“RO:TOR (Reptilian Overwatch: Terrestrial Oversight/Reconnaissance) is a 13-level lair¹ located deep underneath Mt. Shasta, and is the primary base of Earth-operations for the Ako-Yet branch of the House of Aln in Alpha Draconis. RO:TOR appears to focus on the disruption and manipulation of communications and media, though it has also been tentatively linked to a triad of "Black Knight"-type objects in selenocentric orbit.

Deployment of additional intelligence is advised. Direct engagement is strictly prohibited.

¹ 2013 estimate based on seismic and radio data.

killhamster
Apr 15, 2004

SCAMMER
which of the three threads ive found so far am i supposed to post dumb bitcoin poo poo in

regular shitposting goes in every thread

pram
Jun 10, 2001
try gbs

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish

killhamster posted:

which of the three threads ive found so far am i supposed to post dumb bitcoin poo poo in

regular shitposting goes in every thread

go by blockchain rules, longest is real

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
just make a new bitcoin thread. whats roter even gonna do

Damiya
Jul 3, 2012
he gassed the one I made.

so this is the real one due to length of post chain. hard fork successful

pram
Jun 10, 2001
i found you the longest one

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3543334

Muscle Tracer
Feb 23, 2007

Medals only weigh one down.

postapp version updated

postchain v6.0(?) confirmed

:rip: v1.0, pbuh

killhamster
Apr 15, 2004

SCAMMER
i'm thinkin i should start one because

Greyhawk
May 30, 2001

be your own bitcoin thread

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish
in an ideal future every individual will have their own alt-thread

-bitcoin thread jesus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

duTrieux. posted:

Rotor is a lair

“RO:TOR (Reptilian Overwatch: Terrestrial Oversight/Reconnaissance) is a 13-level lair¹ located deep underneath Mt. Shasta, and is the primary base of Earth-operations for the Ako-Yet branch of the House of Aln in Alpha Draconis. RO:TOR appears to focus on the disruption and manipulation of communications and media, though it has also been tentatively linked to a triad of "Black Knight"-type objects in selenocentric orbit.

Deployment of additional intelligence is advised. Direct engagement is strictly prohibited.

¹ 2013 estimate based on seismic and radio data.

in rotor's case "mt." shasta is more like a poorly constructed pyramid in close proximity to Fractal Design Tower

• Locked thread