Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo
they get a whole gland just for stinking but as for my butt....no stink glands :( jealous of the stink glands :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

there's always poo poo

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

how can i express myself if i don't have a stink gland to express

Blue's Clues

Jett posted:

there's always poo poo

what if my poo poo doesn't stink :colbert:

saboten

maybe youre just washig too much, op

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

sometime i look at my taint like really look at my taint and an emptiness fills me at the knowledge i can't project my stink from it

Blue's Clues

Bo-Pepper posted:

sometime i look at my taint like really look at my taint and an emptiness fills me at the knowledge i can't project my stink from it

u need taintstank cologne dude

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
"one time i looked at my rear end in a top hat in the mirror. it blew my loving mind"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleepy Sip

same

• Locked thread