Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
That was a lot of fun, we definitely need to do poo poo like this more often! There were a lot of answers that made me angry at my self for not thinking of them sooner, and lots of unexpected but equally good ones.

I managed to claw my way into the top 10 for a few questions and then sank into the bottom 10. Ah well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPain
Apr 29, 2004

Purrfectly priceless
items here.
I knew I should have said internal transmission work!

This was indeed a lot of fun, I enjoy the format and learning the terrible opinions of everyone. Thanks for putting this together! :)

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

Enjoyed the heck out of the thread. I liked the format you used to post the responses. My excitement increased while I briefly enjoyed a top 5 position only to Earnhardt with a hard right turn into the wall in the second half. Admittedly the question about the car they would want you to forget, I thought I could name a Chrysler car but all of them were awful. GM had too many duds to call out. The Catera is clearly the worst example of a brand that has ever come to market. :hf: to my like minded friend :unsmith:

jamal
Apr 15, 2003

I'll set the building on fire
Oh man, I so blew it on a couple of questions. Thought IOC had it for awhile. Thanks for putting this on, was in a hurry when i filled it out and when i checked the results and now I need to go back and read all the answers.

jamal fucked around with this message at 07:57 on Aug 18, 2014

LloydDobler
Oct 15, 2005

You shared it with a dick.

How is it the loving 18th of August already? Sorry I missed it, but was pretty fun to watch as well! I would have answered sincerely and scored badly.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
There's a lot of great funny quotable stuff but why would people be so ashamed to like Mazda?

Also, motorized cup holder lids: seriously??

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

That was great fun, thanks for putting it together.

Can't believe I didn't say booze for 16. That should have been everyone's answer

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Another "great idea" vote... next time, though, the answers should be posted about a day apart, so we can ridicule / be ridiculed about the obviously wrong answers of the other participants.

I think fairly tight range of votes top-to-bottom shows a very less hivemind-y AI than some may think.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

That was great, thanks for putting it together then sorting through our BS answers MrChips.

Tied for 5th!

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
I was too near the top then went strait to the bottom! Definitely in for another game in the future. Maybe something more car specific in the future?

Either way, count me in for the next game.

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...
Man, if I hadn't completely bonered a couple questions, I might have taken this thing. Thanks for putting it together!

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

freelop posted:

Can't believe I didn't say booze for 16. That should have been everyone's answer

That's probably one of the best things about this game, you read the answers and you smack your head because you wonder how the hell you missed that, haha.

I'm quite content with my 12th place standing, woo!

DrPain
Apr 29, 2004

Purrfectly priceless
items here.

CharlesM posted:

There's a lot of great funny quotable stuff but why would people be so ashamed to like Mazda?

Because they collectively own a fleet of Miatas.

SFH1989
Apr 23, 2007

I'm happy with a top 10, that was fun. I almost went with transmission for 11 and I didn't even think to put electric cars down for 15 :psyduck:.

All my answers were a mix of what I thought people would actually say and my honest answer when I had no idea what would be popular.

piss boner
May 17, 2003

This was great fun, thanks for putting it together. I wouldn't have had the patience. :hfive:

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

3rd place is pretty good for not really trying to answer seriously. Good game, I'm stoked for the hopefully-upcoming second game!

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 242 days!)

I can't believe that:

a) was not probated for 'intentionally sexist' answers.
b) was not probated for lovely answers
c) both a and b.
d) loving LOST TO CANNONFODDER.
e) both c and d
f) both a, b and d
g) both a, b, c and d.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

MrChips posted:

Camless engines/electronic valves - 2
Boaz MacPhereson
Two Finger

Son of a bitch, this was just about my only serious answer and someone else picked it???
Also for the record my actual answer was 'camless diesels. not in cars!!!!'

The joke of me saying I'd leave injector repairs to a mechanic is that I spent all day in the workshop doing them today.

Well played, CannonFodder. I gave you a tough run.

• Locked thread