Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwofydXs6EI
the ps4 finally has a real next gen game, a twin stick zombie shooter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

uhh this game came out like 5 years ago and it was called dead nation for the play station three

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

no dude, this games got a hashtag in the name, that's how you know it's modern

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

twin stick shooters were nice when there wasn't a new one every week from a different team of unimaginative untalented assholes.

Abysswalker
Apr 25, 2013

Soral posted:

uhh this game came out like 5 years ago and it was called dead nation for the play station three

it came out 10 years ago and was called crimsonland, and is already available on ps4

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

Woah, woah woah... A twin stick shooter AND a zombie game!? What sort of brilliant mind took these two insanely fresh new concepts and merged them together? Clearly this is the dawn of a new age of video games.

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

when I was young me and my buddies kept a count of how many skeletons we all killed in our various d&d games together. we did this for a while before it got out of hand at 2000+ skeletons.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Dwight Evans posted:

it came out 10 years ago and was called crimsonland, and is already available on ps4

crimsonland is amazing, i love the gauss weapons

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo3eg1ws7Sc

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

#GASTHISTHREAD

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

Dwight Evans posted:

it came out 30 years ago and was called robotron and it was loving awesome

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider

I actually bought this game for 1$ on the xbox indy games store

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

zombos = boringos

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
#KillAllZombies

Wolfman Nards
Apr 5, 2011

at least it's coming up with an idea for what social gaming is going to be. imagine some famous LPer doing a stream while thousands of fans shout commands at their built-in mics

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEg6Pz2VkHk

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

"YOUR VIEWER'S DECIDE YOUR FATE"

Wolfman Nards
Apr 5, 2011

at least it has a hash tag in it

Mr.Unique-Name