Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

matrix ripoff posted:

no no no i was making an IRONIC threat to the president *gets clubbed in the head* ow that hurt motherfucker don't you watch jimmy kimmel or read the onion it's like satire I *gets clubbed in the head* ow jesus ugh nobody gets my sense of humor *gets thrown in maxsec prison* if you were a something awful goon you'd know i wasn't SERIOUS about it you loving idiot god *spends 20 years becoming a hardened felon and returns to society* totally worth it, though; i'll threaten the president again idgaf *goto 10*

o_o

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Canned Bread
Feb 26, 2013

Best Thing Since Sliced!
I hear Kazooie is pretty good in the sack

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

Canned Bread posted:

I hear Kazooie is pretty good in the sack

good one :)

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

have you ever considered in such symbiotic relationships that the partners are indeed mind-loving while playing it off like they're eternal friends to save the world

their loving mind-loving their brains out, op

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef

Kazvall posted:

have you ever considered in such symbiotic relationships that the partners are indeed mind-loving while playing it off like they're eternal friends to save the world

their loving mind-loving their brains out, op

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euhsh3EFa_0

• Locked thread