Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GEExCEE

it still boggles my mind that people want to live in midtown manhattan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

is moma one of the ones where it's in their charter that you can pay anything you want (including $0.01), but they don't publicize this fact?

GEExCEE

no it's just straight up $25.

e; a lot of people have said that the Metropolitan Museum doesn't make it very clear that the suggested donation is suggested and not required, but I also don't know anyone who has actually made the suggested donation, so...

GEExCEE fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Aug 13, 2014

cuntman.net

i bring my own sticks to the drumming game. theyre custom made, out of amazon hardwood with a gold trim. they have silk tips and titanium cores for perfect balance. i keep them in a marble carrying case lined with tiger fur

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

GEExCEE posted:

it still boggles my mind that people want to live in midtown manhattan

well he can walk to work. when I'm there I just go out during odd times like right before and after lunch breaks so it's like a mid-sized city with the number of people walking around. and his apt is facing the inside of the donut circle the building creates so I don't have to look at all the terrific clutter if people. but ya I wouldn't want to live there - Honolulu is the perfect city IMO esp cuz of the sea breeze

Zeluth

by Fluffdaddy
Best arcade was fat gently caress passed out inside while I was riding bikes one morning. This same arcade had a stool for Donkey Kong.

Matoi Ryuko

Bump.

tao of lmao

Ever since I was a child, I've wanted to dominate the arcade scene in all phases. I'm gonna look the coolest, I'm gonna game the hardest, and I'm gonna pick up all the arcade scene hotties. Skiball? On point. Air Hockey? On point. Pinball? On point. NBA Jam? On. loving. Point. There was only one man who ever stood in my way, and ironically once considered him my closest ally and friend. I like to think that my entire life has led up to this moment, the apex of my pro gaming career.

Me, Air "wth" Julio vs Billy "Literally-thinks-he's-Donkey-Kong" Mitchell in a seven-game series to see who truly owns the 'cades.

• Air Hockey
  • Donkey Kong
  • Bloody Roar
  • NBA Jam
  • Pinball
  • Wack-a-Mole
  • Ski Ball

Only one man was walking out of this Arcade with his dignity intact. The other was walking out, and everywhere really, like a monkey.

Sleepy Sip

I've got my poodle skirt on and I'm ready to circle around with all the other postin' gals to watch the fight go down.

tao of lmao

Air Hockey
Come on. Why do you think they call me Air ffs 1-0

tao of lmao

Donkey Kong
Billy "Bitch Made" Miller is many things, but bad at Donkey Kong is not one of them. I manage to put up a respectable 1,012,800 points, but he throws up a personal best at 1,062,800 to take this one down 1-1

tao of lmao

Bloody Roar
Felt pretty solid going with Yugo. Billy "Massive Douche" Mitchell chose Greg. Greg kind of sounds like Craig, my very good friend's name. Craig is here supporting me. He's a really amazingly good friend. Not my strongest game here but I managed to pull out a win with sheer heart and determination. 2-1

tao of lmao

NBA Jam
So far everything has gone about how I figured. Jam is the one game we were teammates in and very evenly matched. I take the Bulls, Billy "Gooch Brush" Mitchell takes the Pistons. Game was close until early in the fourth quarter where I scored 20 unanswered points and got both Jordan and Pippen on fire at various points. Billy "Fuckboi" Mitchell is starting to crack. I've got this! 3-1

tao of lmao

Pinball
Star Trek: The Next Generation was the game, Billy "Star Trek: Voyager" Mitchell didn't even have that great of a run but I got robbed on my first two balls and couldn't make it up in the 3rd 3-2

tao of lmao

Wack-a-Mole
So get this poo poo, right? I'm dominating, DOMINATING, when my really good friend Craig runs up and distracts the referee. I turn briefly to see what is up when I feel a sharp blow to my head and the power button to my brain switch off. I wake up 5 minutes later to a tie series, and my great, good, excellent friend Craig has seemingly torn off his custom made Julio shirt off to reveal a Billy "Terrible-Friend-Stealer-And-Person" Mitchell shirt. 3-3

a ritard

by XyloJW
:ohdear:

tao of lmao

Ski Ball
There I stood. Woozy. One last shot. One last roll. One last ski for all the marbles. I need a 50 or better. My backstroke was perfect. A thing of dreams. I hear a primal yell, and see Billy "Giant Barrel In His Hands" Mitchell about to throw a mother loving barrel at me. It hits just as I release, flinching. I see the ball bank off the side rail as I crash to the ground. Next thing I know, tickets are spewing from the machine onto my ankles. I banked a 100.

4-3 gently caress OFF Billy Mitchell!

playground tough
if you arent hogging all the skiball games at once youre missing out on precious experience and potential pointage

for example, i play all three cyclone stations perpetually trying to stop that god drat light with the button, my boys keep the tokens rollin

tao of lmao

If I never see Billy Mitchell again, it'll be too soon.

Pizzatime

wth posted:

Billy Mitchell whispering to someone about to beat his record: "you're gayyyy. you never be as good as me. kill yourself"

lamo

pig slut lisa

irl is good

this gets me pumped up, right before i begin to arcade: http://vimeo.com/106886995

Pizzatime

this thread is freakin awesome. arcades are litereally outlawed in germany, so I never got to experience it. I'm pretty sure it ruined my life actually as this would've been the perfect places to meet other people interested in video games.

tao of lmao

Mods please change my name to King Of The Cade and goldmine plz tia.

Lil Cunty

wth posted:

Pinball
Star Trek: The Next Generation was the game, Billy "Star Trek: Voyager" Mitchell didn't even have that great of a run but I got robbed on my first two balls and couldn't make it up in the 3rd 3-2

wth posted:

FartGhost

wth posted:

e: i mean change wth's name to King Of The Cade not mine btw

FartGhost fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Sep 24, 2014

playground tough

wth posted:

goldmine plz tia.

Scaly Haylie

if anyone sees this game irl, you have to tell me.

you HAVE to.

Scaly Haylie fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Sep 24, 2014

Pizzatime

Lizard Wizard posted:

if anyone sees this game irl, you have to tell me.

you HAVE to.

do you by any chance identify with your internet personality a bit too much

Scaly Haylie

Pizzatime posted:

do you by any chance identify with your internet personality a bit too much

i was born in 1985. makes you think

tao of lmao

wth posted:

Bwee
lol this thread

Salmiakki

please goldmine this... matoi... protarget... ayone

tao of lmao

Bwee posted:

lol this thread

please don't make fun of me i'm really in a vulnerable place right now

FartGhost

Salmiakki posted:

please goldmine this... matoi... protarget... ayone

3D Megadoodoo

wth posted:

please don't make fun of me i'm really in a vulnerable place right now

you're in a testicle?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo

wth time to come clean are you actually a sperm?

• Locked thread