Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pig slut lisa

irl is good

can i come too? are you bringing back food? come back inside! i want to be with you!

where are you going? :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bwee
I'm going to hell

Captain No-mates

dogs cannot wish fgor death i wish i was dog they dont kno how happy than they should be

alnilam

It's okay Madison take a nap and I'll be back before you know it

FluffieDuckie

poor madison :ohdear:

Commie NedFlanders

introduce your dogs to buddhism

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I love pictures that are bigger than the screen.

dogcrash truther

Bwee posted:

I'm going to hell

pig slut lisa

irl is good

RulerSmack posted:

I love pictures that are bigger than the screen.

u :love: ur tiny hosed up monitor?

dogcrash truther

D PimpJedi posted:

pig slut lisa

irl is good

D PimpJedi posted:

ok i have her here next to me. what is a good way to start?

google THIS

I was gonna make espresso!

Commie NedFlanders

pig slut lisa posted:

ok i have her here next to me. what is a good way to start?

the desire of a dog is intertwined with the desire of the owner, they have been bred this way. so you must now examine the nature of your suffering and desire, see it as it is, which is~~~in transition

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Jett posted:

I was gonna make espresso!

pig slut lisa

irl is good

D PimpJedi posted:

the desire of a dog is intertwined with the desire of the owner, they have been bred this way. so you must now examine the nature of your suffering and desire, see it as it is, which is~~~in transition

i told her this and she rolled over to let me examine the nature of her belly

WhenInRome
sure! i'm going to take you to a nice big farm, where you can run around and play all day and meet lots of other nice dogs!

haha just kidding youre going to die today, dog

FluffieDuckie

WhenInRome posted:

sure! i'm going to take you to a nice big farm, where you can run around and play all day and meet lots of other nice dogs!

Mods?

pig slut lisa

irl is good

WhenInRome posted:

no this isnt true at all :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa

irl is good

in fact we are going for a walk right now and i am going to bring a beer but it's in a can and the cops don't patrol my neighborhood so :D

• Locked thread