Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
circ dick soleil

by zen death robot
I've been watching lots of Korean Christian music videos and nothing changed, but I watch one video in Spanish and it gives me Spanish ads for weeks. How do I trick Youtube so it shows more dumb ads I don't like?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther
are you a spanish speaker

circ dick soleil

by zen death robot

dogcrash truther posted:

are you a spanish speaker

que?

circ dick soleil

by zen death robot
I switched over to Japanese Christian music videos but I like the Koreans better. They've got more rhythm.

nvm no cake

praise be to squarepusher

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYT9vfEOsG8

circ dick soleil

by zen death robot
basically i want to game the youtube ad targeting algorithms so i only see the weirdest & funniest ads

Matoi Ryuko

Hi!

Entropia
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
what ads?

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Entropia posted:

what ads?

Kayle7

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
when thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a house of leaves
moments before the wind.
There's no such thing as a funny ad, it's like meeting a mormon missionary or a salesman, yeah they might be nice and funny but that's just to sell you something! hth op.

Entropia
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Entropia posted:

what ads?

i honestly did not know that youtube had introduced ads until disabling adblock now for the first time since ever. when did this happen? they're terrible and annoying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stormyish

browse nothing but /r/watchpeopledie for three days

• Locked thread