Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Firaxs loving blows poo poo

They're all big about "meaningful strategic choices" but its a bunch fo goddamn bullshit. New xcom is bad and civ5 is bad. Lol beyond earth are u ready??

U can't make strat choices in firaxis games because you can't know enoguh about the current game environment to loving choose
you might as well just loving flip a series of coins, just like the AI does

startegies are reduced down to an optimal solution and all the suboptimal ones. There is no reason to choose robot tanks over sattelites ever. Just loving throw away countries you dumb human being noob kill yourself. Heh you thought it would be fuckin fun to have a robot tank?? guess what now you have no money
hey you finally got the tanks good job they have no value at all because the aliens are too strong now iddiot

why even put the tanks in??? Firaxsd is bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i don't play those games, op

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
good cause they're bad

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
If you don't like Pirates then you better get the gently caress outta here

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
The new XCOM was not good IMO. hosed up but that's what I think.

Dr. Carwash
Sep 16, 2006

Senpai...

Fag Boy Jim posted:

The new XCOM was not good IMO. hosed up but that's what I think.

mods??????

psymonkey
May 22, 2006

This post is full of pretty awesome holes. I like all the holes in this post.
They should really make another Sim Golf. Why everything gotta be about fighting?

Hollenhammer
Dec 6, 2005

bideo game u tihnk is good?

yeah.

its bad

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

Hollenhammer posted:

yeah.

its bad

what the gently caress

ty funkz

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Sorry OP, i think those games are pretty good. Perhaps you are mad because you are bad?

Something something opinions sometjing

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

They're bad games, OP. This is well known, and you really oughtn't waste a thread on repeating common knowledge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Hollenhammer posted:

yeah.

its bad

this dude knows what's up

conceitedguy posted:

They're bad games, OP. This is well known, and you really oughtn't waste a thread on repeating common knowledge.

post suggestions then

#1 take the drive with civ master development copies and ritually destroy it on the company shrine to Sid Meyer

• Locked thread