Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ace of Baes
post what youre having for dinner, or what you had last night for dinner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
peanut butter (I am a dog IRL)

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
I had some delicious Russian Salad. Lana made it with cucumbers, hard boiled egg, some kind of sausage from the eastern Europes, yellow pepper, onions (those tiny kinds that you might have pulled out of the ground yourself as a child because they smelled cool when you ripped them apart), and tomatoes. Then she added maybe a tablespoon of "real" mayonnaise (made with egg! and oil!), and she calls it a salad.

I ate it and was satisfied.

Ace of Baes
pork chops

Captain No-mates

sandwitch

NienNunb

grape

Sleepy Sip

old hard gum

a ritard

by XyloJW
noodle soup

SIDS Vicious

how dare you

nvm no cake

the flesh of my enemies

a ritard

by XyloJW

Iggy Koopa posted:

how dare you

you're right, tonight it is chicken alfredo. i'll be saving the bones for stock.

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
cold leftover pizza

a ritard

by XyloJW
gonna make some kinda sauce with the stock and put it on a pizza crust - dough is on first rise right now.

hm...

i got just the idea. should be byob-appropriate

Ace of Baes
chicken alfredo with whitesauce

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
chicken an rice today

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
I want to make fries but i have never made fries before and i feel they would go well with my burg

a ritard

by XyloJW
if you cut up your potatoes and brown them in oil with a little salt before transferring to a sheet pan and baking at 350(F) they will be more crispy than just baking them straight off. or if you have a frier that would be easier but v expensive (and kinda gross imo)

a ritard

by XyloJW
the trick to browning is to saute only a few at a time, cooking too much at once lowers the temperature of the oil too much and you don't get the browning effect that you're looking for.

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
maybe i will do that tomorrow and i also found a recipe for burger buns that i want to try i suck at baking though. anyway im making burgs today because the ground beef needs to be eaten so im making burgs with cheese, red onion, pineapple and srirancha.

pineapple and srirancha tastes so loving amazing together its unreal

a ritard

by XyloJW
now you got me pining for sri racha... think i will do myself a favor and burg tonight.

than you goon sir

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
wow i didnt have much ground beef left so i made 2 tiny loving burgs but they tasted amazing because the size made them really easy to get perfect and i still used a cheese slice on each of them so the cheese to burg ratio was made of loving win

Ace of Baes
a cheeseburger home made

Slot

beer a lot of it

Peanut Butler

chicken salad sandwich with valentina brand extra hot sauce

Ace of Baes
tacos

a ritard

by XyloJW
chicken noodle soup

SymmetryrtemmyS

I got super tired of seeing your avatar throwing those fuckin' glasses around in the astrology thread so I fixed it to a .jpg
I made a nice pasty with potatoes, beef, rutabaga, carrot, parsnip, and leeks with thyme and black pepper and not much else, then ate it like 3 hours later because those things retain a lot of heat.

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Low Mein Noodles with chicken and beef.

Xanax Madaway

I guess focused is good
Quinoa salad with tomatoes from my own garden.

Yep. I have a garden and you don't.

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Xanax Madaway posted:

Yep. I have a garden and you don't.

I also have one.

savex
Spagettii

a ritard

by XyloJW
midnight snack: peanut butter sandwich and a tall glass of water

Ace of Baes
beer battered brats

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
bell peppers, broccoli, beef and mushrooms stirfry with some vermicelli

I call it the Triple BMV

3D Megadoodoo

I had some porridge with cinnamon and just a teaspoon of strawberry jam and the surprising thing was it tasted loving amazing.

(I skipped breakfast and lunch tho maybe that's why)

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
made stirfry with leftover ground pork, rice noodles and onion + broccoli

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Spaghetti with marinara and spicy italian sausage

• Locked thread