Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
johntfs
Jun 7, 2013

by Cowcaster
Soiled Meat
I'm not really sure what the big deal about this is. Hasn't Ice-T spent more of his career as a fake cop than as a real rapper by this point?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012
It's really loving good hearing him talk about it on his podcast.

"This is deep nerd poo poo."

door Door door
Feb 26, 2006

Fugee Face

Want to hear Vin Diesel read dungeons and dragons books.

Millions of Crows
Mar 31, 2010

take a look overhead
Go to the linked site, they got Weird Al, David Duchovny, The Commish, Sean Astin and others to read that series of deep nerd poo poo.
I must hear Louis CK narrate Lovecraft now.

Millions of Crows fucked around with this message at 05:24 on Aug 16, 2014

Simian_Prime
Nov 6, 2011

When they passed out body parts in the comics today, I got Cathy's nose and Dick Tracy's private parts.
I want Ice-T to write a D&D novel now. It's got to be better than that crap he was forced to read.

"The elvish knight entered the armory, knowin' he needed to be handy with the steel if he was gonna regulate The Temple of Elemental Evil. His name be D-Strong. Yeah, I know what you thinkin'. He be an elf, so his name actually be some poo poo that got like, an apostrophe, and sound like the name of a bottle of hand lotion. But T ain't sayin' that poo poo, so we call him D-Strong."

"D-Strong looked at the blades before him. The shopkeeper, who was this old honky with a long-rear end beard, be all like "Forsooth and hey nonny nonny, D-Strong, choose thine weapon wisely, for each one haveth mad shanking bonuses, and will bringith thee all the elf bitches in the land!"

"D-Strong be all like, "Man, you be trippin'! I don't want none of this Renfaire poo poo, where's my muthafuckin Tec-9?"

So the old man gave him the Tec-9. And it was good

"Now that's what I'm talkin' bout!", he said.

Onomarchus
Jun 4, 2005

I don't hear the laughing in the clip that is supposed to have the amused Ice-T, but elsewhere I did catch a notable pronunciation of the word "sword" that I'm surprised wasn't mentioned directly.

Millions of Crows
Mar 31, 2010

take a look overhead
What would be better than Ice-T narrating D&D books? John Mulaney impersonating Ice-T while narrating D&D books.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
He should try pathfinder.

lunatikfringe
Jan 22, 2003

Millions of Crows posted:

Go to the linked site, they got Weird Al, David Duchovny, The Commish, Sean Astin and others to read that series of deep nerd poo poo.
I must hear Louis CK narrate Lovecraft now.

I would pay good money to have the cast of the new Expendables movie narrate these books.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Edit:I am an idiot. Hit frontpage by accident and thought it was GBS.

Hobohemian fucked around with this message at 04:21 on Aug 23, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

Hobohemian posted:

Edit:I am an idiot. Hit frontpage by accident and thought it was GBS.

Holy poo poo! So did I, and I didn't notice until I read your post. I knew something seemed off.

• Locked thread