Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Afro Doug
Aug 10, 2007

Is it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5WIKzVW1XY&hd=1

inexpensive meal
Jan 29, 2012

toot toot
Perhaps life is a video game, and we are its first person cameras.

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I don't think so OP, but lucky you, this forum is for real, non-video games too.

Dec 26, 2012

it is sometimes, op

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Only if it is not real life pool op

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Protect children from "Safe Schools" social engineering. Shame!

inexpensive meal posted:

Perhaps life is a video game, and we are its first person cameras.

deep, bro

shove me like you do
Dec 9, 2007

Real Neato

Fun Shoe
I recently had my rear end kicked at videogame pool by my 6 year old stepbrother.

:negative: my gamer cred.

i am he
Feb 4, 2014

Ralp posted:

I don't think so OP, but lucky you, this forum is for real, non-video games too.

enable sigs in byob please

Afro Doug
Aug 10, 2007

What about golf?

inexpensive meal
Jan 29, 2012

toot toot
Absolutely.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
no, but if you want to explain youre retarted childs toys to normies, an abstraction of something that physically exists is a good way to do it & pool games are a good bridge betwean th 2 because the only part they dont simulate is the balls fondling that happens in a game of pool

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

quakster posted:

no, but if you want to explain youre retarted childs toys to normies, an abstraction of something that physically exists is a good way to do it & pool games are a good bridge betwean th 2 because the only part they dont simulate is the balls fondling that happens in a game of pool
Most normies these days are more of a gamer than many of the people in this very forum, truth be told.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Wormskull posted:

Most normies these days are more of a gamer than many of the people in this very forum, truth be told.
kim kardashian goty 2014 imo

Hollenhammer
Dec 6, 2005

there are always videos on the tvs at the pool hall when i go so yes

you get video and you get game

video. game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
Only when you play pool in duke3d OP, hth

• Locked thread