Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
a pc is like a car. it's the same concept. you select the parts to use and tweak them for maximum performance, then take it for a ride and enjoy the fruits of your labor and excessive money wasting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Pity reply

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
:iiaca:

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

:gas:

Poolparty
Aug 18, 2013

My PC has a turbo button for maximum performance.

The Belgian
Oct 28, 2008
some people like turtles

A Nice Big Dinner
Feb 17, 2006

i have a casual appreciation for both

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
i knew a guy who made a car that looked like a pc or was it a pc that looked like a car. i dont recall properly

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I hate cars but love PCs OP. Fare thee well.

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

dinged bumper yesterday, but did not ding computer case. however, i crashed many times in trackmania.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
good poo poo OP

Dec 26, 2012

Wormskull posted:

I hate cars but love PCs OP. Fare thee well.

why do you hate cars

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

cars are very expensive if you don't wrench

Snackula
Aug 1, 2013

hedgefund wizard
If there was an elaborate visual PC configurator like the ones car manufacturers have for their cars I'd be messing with that non-stop.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

01011001 posted:

why do you hate cars

son i have some fatherly knowledge for you, if a thing has tits or tires it is gonna be trouble for you. only trouble.

pcs have neither, they only display tits and that is a completely different thing therefore pcs are superior

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

I was gonna say "maybe YOUR computer doesn't have tires" but the Hot Wheels computer doesn't have tires and I can't find any computers that do at a quick search

in conclusion, :golfclap:

Dec 26, 2012

maybe YOUR computer doesn't have tits

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

some people like real dolls

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Silver Alicorn posted:

I was gonna say "maybe YOUR computer doesn't have tires" but the Hot Wheels computer doesn't have tires and I can't find any computers that do at a quick search

there's some overlap i guess

but if you say stuff like KARR is a pc then that starts begging some pretty profound and disturbing questions, like is a catgirl a cat (which generally is not trouble because it is too busy ignoring you) or a girl (which, per the tits, is always trouble)

i think the real solution is just to consider them both horrific perversions that should not exist. in conclusion, murder all furries.

Coolguye fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Aug 17, 2014

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

quote:

case modders have too much time

Neurolimal fucked around with this message at 23:17 on Aug 17, 2014

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
that is pretty awful looking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
I prefer bicycles to cars, OP.

• Locked thread