Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
K. Flaps

by Athanatos
People professionally playing the Pokémon Trading Card Game are very BYOB.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

K. Flaps

by Athanatos
The crowd going wild for a Pikachu - something I could see happening in BYOB, with the crowd being the posters and the Pikachu being a picture of cat, for example.

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
I like how grown-rear end men are spending their time judging literal children playing a card game soley intended for children

K. Flaps

by Athanatos

Damp Star Baby posted:

I like how grown-rear end men are spending their time judging literal children playing a card game soley intended for children

Both IGOR COSTA and ANDREW ESTRADA are adults and not children.

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
how many kids did they have to beat to get to the finals lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

K. Flaps

by Athanatos
Imagine p-shopping the :byob1: sunglasses on Jirachi EX. Now that would be nearly too BYOB.

• Locked thread