Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
yea
blood
urine
vomit
View Results

• Locked thread
jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.

fatherdog posted:

Counterpoint: Cena should come out in a wheelchair and start to tell the audience that although it'll be a long, hard road, he'll be back, and they should never give up. Then Brock kicks him off the ramp and as the medics scramble after him, Heyman cuts a 20 minute promo.

Good news, I know of a newly unemployed physical therapist that is promiscuous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
I'm still hoping for an old-school 'live via satellite' interview from his house where he's completely beaten, just sitting on his couch with a neck brace and some black eye makeup.

ScottyBomb
Oct 24, 2005

Cthulhu loves me, this I know, for ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!!

Johanns Molemann posted:

cena spotted at raw tonight:

You are my hero. :golfclap:

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

Call Me Charlie posted:

I'm still hoping for an old-school 'live via satellite' interview from his house where he's completely beaten, just sitting on his couch with a neck brace and some black eye makeup.

I'd also appreciate a 80's style montage where a mysterious outsider trains Cena to come back strong enough to beat Brock.
The mysterious outsider is Sting because why not, early 90's Sting and modern Cena are basically the same

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Johanns Molemann posted:

cena spotted at raw tonight:

beep beepbeep beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

WrasslorMonkey posted:

hashtag beep... boop.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Kurt Angle just had flashbacks

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Call Me Charlie posted:

I want Brock to beat Cena with a bedpan in the hospital. Brock 3:16 says I just whipped your rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

neonbregna posted:

I want Brock to beat Cena with a bedpan in the hospital. Brock 3:16 9.99 says I just whipped your rear end.

But no, seriously, this. I want Brock to just loving follow Cena everywhere and constantly beat him up throughout his entire physical therapy process. Like John Cena is trying to do some stretches and Brock is off to the side just eating peanuts and flicking the shells at him.

• Locked thread