Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica
how the gently caress is the doxx 1.5gb?? do they have all the info stored printed as 3000x3000 bmps??

i call fake...
.... and gAY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

Snackula posted:

he probably got phished

:eyepop:

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Snackula posted:

he probably got phished

hi geop

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Snackula posted:

he probably got phished

:wow:

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Snackula posted:

he probably got phished
:bandwagon:

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
I didn't play this game, it soudns bad, anyone who played it is a noob.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
there's bad games, there's phil fish and then there is video games journalism.
makes u think

teen phone cutie
Jun 18, 2012

last year i rewrote something awful from scratch because i hate myself

Video Viddy Games posted:

there's bad games, there's phil fish and then there is video games journalism.
makes u think

A lot of things make me think. That's what being a human is about.

Broken Loose
Dec 25, 2002

PROGRAM
A > - - -
LR > > - -
LL > - - -
i checked notch's twitter to see if he was still a racist piece of poo poo and lo and behold not a single thought about ferguson :toot:

Broken Loose
Dec 25, 2002

PROGRAM
A > - - -
LR > > - -
LL > - - -
also fez will be remembered in the future for its myriad lessons on how not to make a game

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
all i wanted was indie Crush for the PC, instead i got qr codes and babies first cryptography

what im saying is, i want to unload my anus on mister phil fish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pygmy Pyrosaur
Jun 29, 2007

Welcome to
Kitty City

Shinku ABOOKEN posted:

how the gently caress is the doxx 1.5gb?? do they have all the info stored printed as 3000x3000 bmps??

i call fake...
.... and gAY

There's some screenshots of the files, it's apparently all of the source code for each platform and various financial statements, though curiously missing is fish's phone number (that last bit i haven't seen any confirmation of)

e: looking closer at the second image he got 'doxxed' with gog/steam/xbox/ps3 versions of source code and three files for sales numbers

and passwords for stuff on the hacked site and his bank account number (OHHHH NOOOOOO!)

Screenshots here:http://themundanematt.tumblr.com/post/95440805149/so-adam-sessler-alex-lifschitz-and-zoe-quinn-walk-in

Pygmy Pyrosaur fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Aug 23, 2014

• Locked thread