Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
he name of Super Street Fighter 4 to Ultra Street Fighter 4 when I don't have that game.

I nearly paniced when I saw it because thanks to a speeding ticket I have nothing left in my games budget till September.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 26, 2012

how fast did you get caught at

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

01011001 posted:

how fast did you get caught at

I was easily 20 over the limit when I got up to speed but he had clocked me after I took a turn so I was only going 44 in a 35.

I'm lucky he got me where he did I was going 60 in a 30 for part of it and that would have been a felony.

Dec 26, 2012

i didnt even know they would bother clocking you for 9 over, what the hell

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

01011001 posted:

i didnt even know they would bother clocking you for 9 over, what the hell

It's a lovely "city" that I'm fairly certain only exists so someone got to dodge taxes at some point, so bullshit speeding tickets are likely the PD's only source of income.

lol it's only .42 square miles.

SeXReX fucked around with this message at 16:09 on Aug 18, 2014

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
don't speed in virginia

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

but seriously why the hell would they change the name of a game I own to one I don't?

It's almost as dumb as when you get 2 of a game because they want to give you the mac version for free too but don't participate in steamplay for whatever reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

SeXReX posted:

he name of Super Street Fighter 4 to Ultra Street Fighter 4 when I don't have that game.

I nearly paniced when I saw it because thanks to a speeding ticket I have nothing left in my games budget till September.

that unironically pissed me off because i thought i preordered it or something and was excited when i saw it

• Locked thread