Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
The heat sink in my computer hosed up and my motherboard is broken or something, and the HDMI port on my PS4 is also all hosed up. Thank god my laptop can run Kotor 2, but I urge all of my fellow goon gamers to make sure their auxiliary gaming platforms are all working and everything unless they find themselves as the same situation as me. Game on, my friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

PC is for friendless nerds anyway OP. Learn to game with your bros, hell, think've this as an opportunity to game with bros who have working systems. Hint: You don't game with friends on a PC, so try to find people with real systems, pull up a couch, crack open some fresh beers and game deep into the night.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I was thinking of inviting some dudes over to play Mario Kart 64, but I can't find component cables anywhere around my house.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Buschmaki posted:

I was thinking of inviting some dudes over to play Mario Kart 64, but I can't find component cables anywhere around my house.

LOL. Try Guitar Hero you friendless tard. Nobody actually plays Mario Kart 64 anymore.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
rip

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

i make my freinds play the worst mario kart because i am an rear end in a top hat -the op

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

My gaming Pc's hard drive went out and my tv broke when my room flooded So I'm there with you op.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
Go down to your local pawn shop and grab a ps2 for like 10 bucks, enjoy the greatest console ever made

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
haha, you bought a ps4

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

My life is a barrel o' fun!!
Indie games for your laptop OP. Find the meaning of life through Braid.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

DoubleDonut posted:

haha, you bought a ps4

Archer+Donuts=Awesome

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

goondolences

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sir AIDS posted:

Archer+Donuts=Awesome

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Sir AIDS posted:

Archer+Donuts=Awesome

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Buschmaki posted:

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

I just jizzed in my pants.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

For god sake I thought I adblocked all of Sugary's avatars.

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
My hardware started to cause blue screens on windows every time I gamed so I went out and bought another one. I didn't spend one day without game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
Haha why do you have a PS4 and a PC? I mean lol if you didn't predict metal gear solid 5 coming to steam. Talk about fucken owned

• Locked thread