Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

PENIS

"I don't know what that is"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The hideous troll appears in this thread.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Wormskull posted:

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull posted:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

This thread is perfect and I am locking it

E: I am opening this due to a request

Eye of Widesauron fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Aug 20, 2014

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Widestancer posted:

PENIS

"I don't know what that is"
it kind of surprises me how many games DO recognize that poo poo. Like in Quest for Glory 2, this glorious goddamn game:

so you gotta go to this place early on to change money, and the moneychanger, dinarzad, has a lot of :words: going on about how she's a hot chick in her description. that's her bodyguard on the left. okay fine. so while you're here, you type 'DRINK DONGWATER' because you're stupid like that.

quote:

You will not have to use the word "dongwater" in this game.

Okay fine so like expected the game doesn't know what dongwater is. That makes sense. but wait let's try

>SHOW PENIS

quote:

You'd better not. The guard, Franc, would Pound you into Ruble if you tried that.

....wat.

>GRAB BREASTS

quote:

You'd better not. The guard, Franc, would Pound you into Ruble if you tried that.

>SEX DINARZAD

quote:

none of these words are ever actually used in the game at all. they're just there specifically because fuckin' sierra knew people were gonna try to get freaky with dinarzad so they could show them a few money puns.

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

lol at rolling a character with only one rear end in a top hat

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

BKPR posted:

lol at rolling a character with only one rear end in a top hat

You start that game with one rear end in a top hat regardless of your initial choices, IIRC.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Really precise measurements of specific body parts make me experience about a 6.5 on the sexual arousal scale.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Wormskull posted:

You start that game with one rear end in a top hat regardless of your initial choices, IIRC.

thanks, i was going to play that game, but now that i know they're unfairly biased against my double-butt fetish, i won't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

americong
May 29, 2013

I'm incredibly disappointed by the lack of analogies to common everyday object when describing sex organs, and I might have to release a fan rewrite to compensate

• Locked thread