Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weird

by zen death robot
I'll lag behind and let the other guy get near the finish, let him think he might even skunk me, then toss so many points into his crib that he misses most of them on account of excitement--and I play with muggins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bwatts

im a crip shark. ive been convicted of dealing drugs and grievous bodily harm

weird

by zen death robot
yeah, I did make this board myself. each hole is for some sucker I bankrupted. it's so nice that it's finished, so now I don't have to bring a second board to actually play on anymore

Scaly Haylie

oh

"cribbage"

bacalou

I was a crib shark in my younger days. Used to have three siblings until the bloodlust took hold :getin:

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
im a crip shark

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
GODDAMNIT BWATTS

bacalou

bureaus watts easily claims the first joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird

by zen death robot

bacalou posted:

bureaus watts easily claims the first joke