Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
I understand y'all being upset but don't take it on me yo I'm just the pro-gaming messenger :cool:

(Except for pc FPS's because of my mouse aiming disability :( )

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

Gimbal lock posted:

(Except for pc FPS's because of my mouse aiming disability :( )

it's ok if you want to come clean with us. we're all imps here. tell us the truth.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Biscuit Hider
It's a long and sordid tale that may end up involving getting good with a left handed trackball. Hands're fine, I'm just a moron that has skipped Quake and UT day for too long

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I have not once leaned with a mouse and keyboard however put a controller in my hand and it's a different story.

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

Kazvall posted:

I have not once leaned with a mouse and keyboard however put a controller in my hand and it's a different story.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
i try to imitate everything my player character does, so i have to be careful about which games i play or i could end up eating everything in the house in some vain way to regain health or kill myself after every death

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

holy poo poo you got the av!

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Video Viddy Games posted:

i try to imitate everything my player character does, so i have to be careful about which games i play or i could end up eating everything in the house in some vain way to regain health or kill myself after every death

god drat that av owns

if a game gets too close on a console splitscreen or a fighting game i get animated as hell

Dec 26, 2012

Video Viddy Games posted:

Doctor Goat posted:

god drat that av owns

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

Doctor Goat posted:

god drat that av owns

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Biscuit Hider
All the new AVs in this thread are quality poo poo

Grim
Sep 11, 2003

Grimey Drawer
only in racing games

Entropia
Nov 18, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
sometimes i turn into an anime girl

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
thank you for the av love friends.

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
some 1 post that nontendo comercial of the guy playing metroid prime on a wii and jumping about on the floor like a retard because shes in the morph ball

surc
Aug 17, 2004

:siren:ATTN GAME-LEANERS, IMPORTANT MESSAGE INCOMING::siren:

You're fuckin punkass scrubs. :shrug:

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!

surc posted:

:siren:ATTN GAME-LEANERS, IMPORTANT MESSAGE INCOMING::siren:

You're fuckin punkass scrubs. :shrug:

shove me like you do
Dec 9, 2007

Real Neato

Fun Shoe
I'm not a game leaner but every time I let my 6 year old stepbrother play donkey kong country he twists and leans when he changes directions. Its kinda funny to watch

So grats on acting like children game learners.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Thats rertardded.

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

hubris.height posted:

as a consequence of having nailed my head on the edge of a wooden coffee table multiple times, in addition to having lost some of my intellectual capacity, i have also lost all emotions necessary to care that you have deigned to use a politically incorrect term to attack me

It's also what made you start playing dota, isn't it?

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
Watching my younger siblings, and these days, nephews, learn to use a controller is kind of fun. They make a jumping motion with the controller when playing Mario and Sonic etc, totally invested in the game so much.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Mr.Unique-Name posted:

It's also what made you start playing dota, isn't it?

yep

its the only reason to start, severe head trauma repeated over a long period

• Locked thread