Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014
How long is Kickassia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Stink fag posted:

How long is Kickassia.

I think its like 1hr20min, and its also VERY bad and not funny bad like Mac and Me

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014

Hoodrich posted:

I think its like 1hr20min, and its also VERY bad and not funny bad like Mac and Me

I'm really good at watching movies made by gamers for gamers.

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
I moved it back one hour ...starting in 15 minutes. Get reaady

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Sir AIDS posted:

I moved it back one hour ...starting in 15 minutes. Get reaady

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
Stream Link: http://sync-video.com/r/yJ4DcCSE (Note: Stream has not officially started yet. Now playing some viral videos)

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014

Go hang out with Mr. Avatar and game with him.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Stink fag posted:

Go hang out with Mr. Avatar and game with him.

It's starting

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
http://sync-video.com/r/yJ4DcCSE

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014
Rest in peace JewWario.

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014
RIP JewWario and Santa Christ.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Stink fag posted:

RIP JewWario and Santa Christ.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Stink fag posted:

Rest in peace JewWario.

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014
The Gord

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dorsh needs to be banned from future simulwatches or I refuse to participate. His obsession with death, being mentally challenged, being a child of trauma, and his severe schizophrenia absolutely destroy the mood of all that he touches.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
JewWario was a luminary and among the greatest of his peers. RIP Big Homey.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Dorsh needs to be banned from future simulwatches or I refuse to participate. His obsession with death, being mentally challenged, being a child of trauma, and his severe schizophrenia absolutely destroy the mood of all that he touches.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

ban dorsh and that doge dude from streams forever

Maltag
Oct 1, 2007

Widestancer posted:

I have a coupon for papa john's and this is the perfect way to spend it

show me your bopobies

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
pAPA JOHNS SUCKS DICK LOL... wORST PIZZA I'VE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE. ID RATHER DRINK AIDS BLOOD FROM ONE OF THOSE AFRICANS WITH AIDS FROM THE COMMERCIALS THAN EAT THAT TRASH AGAIN.. pIZZA 73 FTW

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
sorry, caps

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Holy poo poo...! I thought it was pretty ridic that "Freddy Got Fingered" somehow got produced, but this piece of poo poo is making me question the Hollywood production system big time. What were they thinking?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hoodrich posted:

pAPA JOHNS SUCKS DICK LOL... wORST PIZZA I'VE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE. ID RATHER DRINK AIDS BLOOD FROM ONE OF THOSE AFRICANS WITH AIDS FROM THE COMMERCIALS THAN EAT THAT TRASH AGAIN.. pIZZA 73 FTW

Agreed.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't know if it's the store I live by or what but all these speedrunners and streamers think Papa John's is the best thing of all time but it's vile puke, like in more of a way than Pizza Hut or Little Caesars are and not in a queer snobby way where you only eat at Blossoming Green Consciousness Localvore Pizzer'i'a. It's nasty as hell, wtf..

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Papa johns is chill because you can buy the pizzas for like $6.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pewdiepie posted:

You can find diapers in trash cans in any major metropolitan area for free.

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Pewdiepie posted:

ever heard of a 5 dollar hot-n-ready? loving idiot

Maltag
Oct 1, 2007
you have to add 20% to that price to account for the tip... also if you get olives on your pizza you are subhuman

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Maltag posted:

also if you get olives on your pizza you are subhuman

Laughs. Okay buddy.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Wormskull posted:

You can find diapers in trash cans in any major metropolitan area for free.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Maltag posted:

you have to add 20% to that price to account for the tip... also if you get olives on your pizza you are subhuman

Carryout motherf*cker!!! Do you even have a drivers license!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pewdiepie posted:

Carryout motherf*cker!!! Do you even have a drivers license!!!

I still tip when I get takeout, as I have little else I spend money on besides food and gaming.

• Locked thread