Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.
I am sorry guys. I had to get a new headset and this one is terrible.

See you in Croc 2 :c00lbutt:

or OTHER THINGS. :iiam:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cheez
Apr 29, 2013

Someone doesn't like a shitty gimmick I like?

:siren:
TIME FOR ME TO WHINE ABOUT IT!
:siren:
Let's not see this one end with a casualty this time.

frozentreasure
Nov 13, 2012

~
Why is everyone assuming I'm going to do Croc 2?

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
One, you own it. Two, the circle must be completed. Three, I need the work :(

Fionordequester
Dec 27, 2012

Actually, I respectfully disagree with you there. For as obviously flawed as this game is, there ARE a lot of really good things about it. The presentation and atmosphere, for example, are the most immediate things. No other Yu-Gi-Oh game goes out of the way to really make
Ah...well, that was fun! Thank you so much for this trip down memory lane Frozen, and everyone else! And thanks for the laughs!

And yeah, it's a shame that this game ends on such a whimper :( ...but maybe we'll go off on a better note on 2? If you do that one? Might be kinda fun regardless, if only because the controls are greatly improved there. Of course, then again...

"hTe icevo atcign dan dlguoiea edirnag ni ahttt mega si lal skndi fo semdes pu" :v:!

Fionordequester fucked around with this message at 09:27 on Oct 29, 2014

Bible Ian Black
Jul 16, 2009

I'M THE GUY
WHO SUCKS

PLUS I GOT
DEPRESSION
Congrats on being the second person who's ever beaten Croc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
That is probably the easiest secret final boss I've ever seen. Wow.

• Locked thread