Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diqnol

I'm really glad the internet is around to set me straight. Seriously, my parents keep telling me how the xbox one practically has its own zipcode and how it doesn't have any good games and poo poo. It's not until I log on to the internet that I realize it's wrong to say these things. Like, for example, the other day I came home from school and instead of a "hey how was your day" or a "did your parents assign you a bunch of homework" or anything, my mom just goes on this rant about how the premier games are coming out on the PS4 and PC anymore. I just try to keep my head down and get to my room as quickly as I can.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looke

you should listen to your parents

tao of lmao

Grandma: "Did you hear they named the third xbox one?"

Me: *forced laughter* "Hahaha yeah, grandma, that's nice"

Diqnol

Sometimes when I gently caress up in class, they'll send me to my room and throw xbox live renewal cards at my face until I'm crying and tell me even the Xbox One would have done better on the open market. I usually spend the rest of those nights talking to my friends about how it's not so bad to like Halo, but sometimes knowing you're right doesn't help. My parents are shouting Microfail at me from down the hall right now.

tao of lmao

It's really hard to come to grips with the fact that your parents aren't always right and are human and can have lovely opinions like any other person out there. Really changed the way I looked at my father when he took me to Gamestop on console release night, bought a brand new xbox one, and destroyed it right outside in front of everyone watching. He kept shouting "THERE'S NO GAMES!! THERE'S NO GAMES!!" each time the sledgehammer coming down in a mighty explosion of plastic and rage.

Looke

Air Julio posted:

It's really hard to come to grips with the fact that your parents aren't always right and are human and can have lovely opinions like any other person out there. Really changed the way I looked at my father when he took me to Gamestop on console release night, bought a brand new xbox one, and destroyed it right outside in front of everyone watching. He kept shouting "THERE'S NO GAMES!! THERE'S NO GAMES!!" each time the sledgehammer coming down in a mighty explosion of plastic and rage.

he was right to do that, when you get older you'll understand

weird

by zen death robot
my mom gave me an xbox one for my birthday, and started berating me mercilessly when i looked excited and said wow thanks

Captain No-mates

my parents would search my drawers and under my matress for microsoft points and mock me viciously when they found them but how else was i going to be able to access the huge variety of massive games from small developers found on the is@xbox?? HOW ELSE DAD??????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
im in an abusive relationship w/ my xbox one how do i break free of it

• Locked thread