Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skylark

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther
i would just eat thos ethings

Lil Cunty

skylark didn't you used to have a hosed up heart next to your name? hosed up like it wasn't symmetrical, not hosed up like it was dumb

GEExCEE

finnally i can exfoliate the back of my mouth

Kayle7

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
when thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a house of leaves
moments before the wind.

WD-40 posted:

skylark didn't you used to have a hosed up heart next to your name? hosed up like it wasn't symmetrical, not hosed up like it was dumb

ur thinking of pig slut liza lol

FluffieDuckie

welp i learned today that there's such a thing as a snail facial

Lil Cunty

Kayle7 posted:

ur thinking of pig slut liza lol

no not the av like where the mod's have their star

i swear to god i'm not making this up

or maybe i am

i just don't know anymore

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

FluffieDuckie posted:

:raise:

Lil Cunty

FluffieDuckie posted:

:barf:

also who gets a facial with their mascara on?

i am he

WD-40 posted:

no not the av like where the mod's have their star

i swear to god i'm not making this up

or maybe i am

i just don't know anymore

you're not

FluffieDuckie

someone was quoted as saying the snail facial is "relaxing" how the hell do you relax with snails on your face?

dogcrash truther

FluffieDuckie posted:

someone was quoted as saying the snail facial is "relaxing" how the hell do you relax with snails on your face?

valium

Skylark

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

WD-40 posted:

:barf:

also who gets a facial with their mascara on?

me

Lil Cunty

why

FluffieDuckie

if i had the valium, why would i need the snails? :shrug:

Bwee

dogcrash truther posted:

Ben Smash

LARDROOM
It's like cleaning before the maid comes over...

Lil Cunty

yeah or trimming your cooch before your Brazilian

Ben Smash

LARDROOM
Mowing the lawn before the Mexicans come

Ben Smash

LARDROOM

WD-40 posted:

yeah or trimming your cooch before your Brazilian

Actually I can understand that because tidy hair hurts less to yank out than your big ole pussy dreadlocks.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

rip bwatts :cry:

FluffieDuckie

also what kind of training does it take to perform a snail facial?

take snail out of bucket. put on face

Lil Cunty

Ben Smash posted:

Actually I can understand that because tidy hair hurts less to yank out than your big ole pussy dreadlocks.

jesus can you imagine getting a whole dread ripped off your cooter?

also i hope you mean "your big ole pussy dreadlocks" in a general way and are not specifically referring to MY big ole pussy dreadlocks because if so HOW DARE YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Ben Smash

LARDROOM

WD-40 posted:

jesus can you imagine getting a whole dread ripped off your cooter?

also i hope you mean "your big ole pussy dreadlocks" in a general way and are not specifically referring to MY big ole pussy dreadlocks because if so HOW DARE YOU

I think any clot of hair that is more than three at a time would hurt. Also it was a general pussy dreadlocks comment but if you got one do you put like beads in it or anything

vapoursquid

none other

Lil Cunty

Ben Smash posted:

I think any clot of hair that is more than three at a time would hurt. Also it was a general pussy dreadlocks comment but if you got one do you put like beads in it or anything

if i did, i would

i would also get one of those giant wrap things in rasta colors to wrap it up with in the winter time

Ben Smash

LARDROOM

WD-40 posted:

if i did, i would

i would also get one of those giant wrap things in rasta colors to wrap it up with in the winter time

You'd have a bulge in your pants. When people point it out you'll be like, "this is how I worship Jah"

Skylark

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

WD-40 posted:

yeah im trying to get it back but i need help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

• Locked thread