Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002

PleasingFungus posted:

imho fire all games journalists and go from there

Can we be fired if we don't actually make any money :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

yep, and boy howdy am i loving riled up

if you dont care then why did you post a thread about it. why are you even keeping up to speed on the ins and outs of something as mundane as "Video Games Journalism"

Soral
May 30, 2009

games journalism is bad

and so is this thread

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

So loving Tired of these God drat BITCHES talking about game's... Someone needs to go on a killing spree in San Francisco, W-Burg, Olympia and Philly ASAP, to genocide these dumb whore's who won't shut up about gamers.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Wormskull posted:

So loving Tired of these God drat BITCHES talking about game's... Someone needs to go on a killing spree in San Francisco, W-Burg, Olympia and Philly ASAP, to genocide these dumb whore's who won't shut up about gamers.

Hm?

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
welp i'm out of here before the police come and getcha

good luck telling them you were "kidding!"

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

bonzibuddy64 posted:

if you dont care then why did you post a thread about it. why are you even keeping up to speed on the ins and outs of something as mundane as "Video Games Journalism"

yeah dude, hell, why do ANYTHING at all? why like..even...read...man...its like, the system is totally against us, the gamer, and maybe attacking a common enemy like the girl(?) who has mpanic attacks thinking about GTA tits/ nah. that ain't funny at all. hey man, do me a solid and link your funny threads and posts? wanna learn from a pro here.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

This. Its time we stood up for ourselves. Wormskull is right.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Axel Serenity posted:

Can we be fired if we don't actually make any money :(

basically you come pre-fired, which is a plus :)

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

yeah dude, hell, why do ANYTHING at all? why like..even...read...man...its like, the system is totally against us, the gamer, and maybe attacking a common enemy like the girl(?) who has mpanic attacks thinking about GTA tits/ nah. that ain't funny at all. hey man, do me a solid and link your funny threads and posts? wanna learn from a pro here.

what is humor? can any of us - in the end - really know what 'funny' means?

well, I mean, you obviously don't, so I guess it's more of a rhetorical question

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
hernandez is the only woman who writes for kotaku - which means she's the only woman they could hire to do the job - which says a lot about women gamers in general

coincidentally evan narcisse is also the only black person who writes for kotaku and he never writes about games; he farts off on loving comics which you'd think would put him in with i09

it's like they're not even hiding the fact that they're trying to be some huge stupid rainbow coalition of lovely gamers

though i don't know which one of them is supposed to be gay

(trick question it's all of them, all of them are gay)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

matrix ripoff posted:

hernandez is the only woman who writes for kotaku - which means she's the only woman they could hire to do the job - which says a lot about women gamers in general

coincidentally evan narcisse is also the only black person who writes for kotaku and he never writes about games; he farts off on loving comics which you'd think would put him in with i09

it's like they're not even hiding the fact that they're trying to be some huge stupid rainbow coalition of lovely gamers

though i don't know which one of them is supposed to be gay

(trick question it's all of them, all of them are gay)
:derptiel:

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

wait is hernandez a woman-woman or a man turned woman or a woman turned man but her 'real' gender is female or

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Ekster posted:

wait is hernandez a woman-woman or a man turned woman or a woman turned man but her 'real' gender is female or

actually, her true gender is "asari", from the popular, top-selling videogame series Mass Effect. Please try to inform yourself before rudely barging in on these discussions.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

My most popular/funny thread was the "Patrician Hernandez" thread on imp zone, where i wrote that i dont agree with her views.

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

yeah, I've had a couple good posts in the imp zone *quietly reminisces and chuckles occasionally*

The Wu-Tang Secret
Nov 28, 2004

Instead of praying for certain people to be fired from Kotaku, you should be praying for Kotaku to be fired into the sun

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
i cant get over how corrupt these SJW games journalisms are... i dont really care about it though lol.. im not mad or anything. but heres what i think should happen to the journalist:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

bonzibuddy64 posted:

i cant get over how corrupt these SJW games journalisms are... i dont really care about it though lol.. im not mad or anything. but heres what i think should happen to the journalist:

stick up for your girlfriend more, its endearing

drat you! Counter-Strike Chicken!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
hurrrr she is a good writer - a big loving jewuigi-esque human being

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

bonzibuddy64 posted:

My most popular/funny thread was the "Patrician Hernandez" thread on imp zone, where i wrote that i dont agree with her views.

don't backpedal, i want to see your funny posts [that you think are good]

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
sorry dude but i just dont think any of my posts can live up to yours. i guess i dont use the word 'human being' enough

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

bonzibuddy64 posted:

sorry dude but i just dont think any of my posts can live up to yours. i guess i dont use the word 'human being' enough

:backpedal:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I can't believe that guy posted human being.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
'human being'

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

faget

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010
games journalism becomes a lot less infuriating once you replace the word "journalism" with "advertising"

because that's what it is.

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

say "jewaluigi" out loud in your room by yourself. it's funny

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

the real dumbass at kotaku is jason scheier imo

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

game journalists are like car salesmen, makes u think

funny way to spell
Nov 4, 2012
I'd like to have sex with her .

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

She is very good at her job, in much the same way that a particularly hideous sideshow grotesque is good at theirs.

Tokyo Incident
Nov 1, 2011

relax
Who the gently caress would even bother remembering the name of a loving game journalist.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Cosby Onahole posted:

Who the gently caress would even bother remembering the name of a loving game journalist.

haha yeah, who in the titty making GBS threads christfuck would do such a thing?

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

It would be cool if she had never existed.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
oh no our trade industry news is boring better throw in some footage of some :sicknasty: EA games and an opinion feature piece read by a cute girl in front of a green screen so we don't lose that sweet ad money

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

Wormskull posted:

agreed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
i wish i could return to a simpler time when i was unaware of people like patrcai hernandez, arthur gies, ben kuchera, anita sarkseeian and phil fish. where i didnt know about 'games journalism' and was just a simpler retarded gamer without an opinion

• Locked thread