Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo
GIRLS STAY OUT TOP SECRET INFO: :siren:boners always go down the smae leg (left for me) but other day it went down right leg scared now it going to happen again????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

i accidently scrolled over the text :stare:

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
ASDFJKASLDFJLKAS';;LKAJSF;LKJ;LASDFKJ

pig slut lisa

irl is good

quick buy doodad http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3660496

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
i just want to get past this and move on with my life

Harthacnut

abandon thread girls cracked our code

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
let them know let them know which leg my boner flows

Afro Doug

my disgusting shriveled cock rotted off. it's in the gutters. but i'm cool with it. good riddance to my horrible decomposing dick.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
this is way more serious than that

vapoursquid

none other
cut off your dick

google THIS

pfft, typical liberal, thinks it's the end of the world just because the right won an erection

cuntman.net

Jett posted:

pfft, typical liberal, thinks it's the end of the world just because the right won an erection

:eyepop:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Jett posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gingerberger

Gotta love my Squirtle Swag

Jett posted:

George Bush don't care about black people erections.

• Locked thread