Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

my favorite simulator of modern day russia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

conceitedguy posted:

THis series is what happens when the intelligent talented people left the dumb assholes who made the shithole STALKER series and actually made something good and epic. God speed on your incredible journey, OP. As the russians say, ты тупой педик идиот дерьмо руководитель!

are you russian?

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

teach me cuss words to say in russian so i can impress my friends

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
2033 is one of my favorite games but i havent gotten far enough into redux to form an opinion on the changes and differences so stay tuned gamers

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

LaTex Fetish posted:

teach me cuss words to say in russian so i can impress my friends

just play a moba instead

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

i am elaine's look of disgust

Hollenhammer
Dec 6, 2005

Stink fag posted:

It sucks rear end retard

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I only have Last Light because I'm a poor

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006

conceitedguy posted:

THis series is what happens when the intelligent talented people left the dumb assholes who made the shithole STALKER series and actually made something good and epic. God speed on your incredible journey, OP. As the russians say, ты тупой педик идиот дерьмо руководитель!

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

LaTex Fetish posted:

are you russian?

Yes, I am.

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k
I like you, conceitedguy

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

drat and i already thought you were the best poster in the imp zone

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

this thread maybe doesnt have room for 2 green xbox one avs
fyi last light redux is 75% off on amazon cuz their pricing dude hosed up

Yolomancer
Aug 9, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

koolkal posted:

fyi last light redux is 75% off on amazon cuz their pricing dude hosed up

I tried to grab it but you need a US address. gently caress fail.

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

this thread maybe doesnt have room for 2 green xbox one avs
pretty sure u can just add in any us address as a shipping address and make it work

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

koolkal posted:

pretty sure u can just add in any us address as a shipping address and make it work

yeah that works just fine, just google some US hotel or something

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

put in 1600 pennsylvania avenue and people will think the president barak obama is playing a russian game. the geopolitical landscape will transform overnight

Yolomancer
Aug 9, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
How do you open the locked box/chest that's at the back of the room where the first bandit fight happens? I looked everywhere for a key but no dice

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
this game doesnt show up on my activity feed and steam doesnt display the screenshots i upload whats up with that

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

just beat the game. had a good time, will probably play through on hardcore mode .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

liquid courage
Aug 12, 2011

The Protagonist posted:

i keep meanign to play these but go back to stalker instead

how much surface time do you ever get? i played like an hour or two of the first time and they made a short jaunt up there and i kept thinking i'd like to go tear around ont he surface
not a whole lot in the first one, a bit more in the second. they're pr. linear though, so don't expect a whole lot of room to wander.

• Locked thread