Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

The trouble with your "expendable machines"
Fun Shoe

grassy gnoll posted:

I'm gonna be real, I think the OG chimera is both less horny and technically more proficient, even considering it is a bondage furry with her boobs hanging out.

Which is not to say it's not horny, since it's an Infinity model. Just less.

Whoever's doing the new studio paint jobs is not helping matters, either.

You know I always thought she was wearing something. Probably explains why I never got the odd hate that seemed to coaelsce around that set.

The new one is an objectively worse design all around. Generic human with cat ears and unexplained bare midriff and a bunch of anthropomorphic cartoon animals. Looks like the cast of a kid's cartoon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

Z the IVth posted:

Looks like the cast of a kid's cartoon.

Yes, it's Catra, King Shark, and some dragon ball guy.

chin up everything sucks
Jan 29, 2012

Cat Face Joe posted:

Yes, it's Catra, King Shark, and some dragon ball guy.

I'm gonna out myself as an anime nerd here - it's Beerus, the God of Destruction.

Kiavahr
Oct 17, 2013

Outrageous Lumpwad

Z the IVth posted:

Looks like the cast of a kid's cartoon.

Pretty sure they're the knights of wundagore from 90's acid trip spiderman unlimited

Genghis Cohen
Jun 29, 2013

This is no better and I would like the court to note that I have proxies for that unit in Infinity.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.
Alls I'm saying is, one of those is someone's Patreon money factory, and the other is an official product released by a professional game and minis company.

Now that I'm on a computer and can use Imgur properly, here, I'll shame myself.

I own this model. I knowingly bought it, with money I made from my own labor. Not even a gift certificate or stealing from blind beggars or anything.

Now, what you do is cut her head off and give her a prop, and all of a sudden she's a much better model.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_UshHdvnVA

90's 40k paint scheme works really well on modern minis.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

grassy gnoll posted:

Alls I'm saying is, one of those is someone's Patreon money factory, and the other is an official product released by a professional game and minis company.

Now that I'm on a computer and can use Imgur properly, here, I'll shame myself.

I own this model. I knowingly bought it, with money I made from my own labor. Not even a gift certificate or stealing from blind beggars or anything.

Now, what you do is cut her head off and give her a prop, and all of a sudden she's a much better model.

Great Value Brand Y'shtola

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Blue Footed Booby posted:

The cringey part is they made the guys cool manimals, but the one lady is just a human with funny ears. They gave her different armor to expose midriff, but the minotaur is shirtless so at least it's equal opportunity.

The sphinx cat could be a woman, I can’t tell.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

The old Uberfall and Morlocks felt much more inspired than the current ones. It's a step backward. Though the sculpts are probably less horny, it's been a while since I've seen any on the table.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

Flipswitch posted:

Though the sculpts are probably less horny, it's been a while since I've seen any on the table.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

That mini is a banger and they've never come close to it since

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

I can't believe it's had a gold tooth this whole drat time and I never noticed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
You call that a bulge