Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blizdi
Aug 26, 2014
Just got my copy early in my mall's GameStop, played through to chapter 2's trial, and it's scary how much better
this game's dub/script is.

It's baffling, considering they were dubbed at the same time as each other.

NISA, I don't know what you were under when you casted DR2... but could you take it every single time
you want to cast dub actors?

If anyone want's to hear the voice acting, I found this video of the first trial on YouTube,
courtesy of justonegamr.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BpcYbLjDKI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

gas

Soral
May 30, 2009

:gas: and ban anime

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
visual novel localizations, you say

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Soral posted:

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

OP would you be kind enough to spoil the whole game for me because I'm not gonna play it and I'm not gonna finish the lp

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k
banime

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

mabels big day posted:

OP would you be kind enough to spoil the whole game for me because I'm not gonna play it and I'm not gonna finish the lp

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

You sayin' I like dubs?!?

mabels big day posted:

it was the matrix the entire time. all the kids are actually anime supervillians besides the crazy white hair kid (who knew the whole time or something) and gamer waifu who's like an AI or something, both of them die at the end for really stupid reasons. surviviors from the first game crash the party. junko is still alive somehow. the fat togami was actually decoy octopus or something.

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

oh yeah, and main character doesn't have any sort of special talent and has like a split personality or something that murdered a ton of dudes because he was in the first battle royale before the first game

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

Soral posted:

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
"Byakuya was probably killed under the table..."
"WHAT YOU THINK BYAKUYA WAS KILLED UNDER THE TABLE?!?!?!???"

Give them all the emmys, ennies, golden globes, nobel peace prize, whatever. All the awards. Nothing will ever top this in human history.

Also these shaky pictures. So intense.

Kylra fucked around with this message at 11:00 on Aug 28, 2014

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
gas op ban thread gay anime

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
gas thread ban op's brand new account

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
I thought these games weren't localized now you're telling me they are? Is the second one you're talking about on psp? I must know please give me the details on the anime

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Cyra posted:

I thought these games weren't localized now you're telling me they are? Is the second one you're talking about on psp? I must know please give me the details on the anime

the details are this:
anime is really bad

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

DoubleDonut posted:

visual novel localizations, you say

actually that was the original japanese lines

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

darealkooky posted:

oh yeah, and main character doesn't have any sort of special talent and has like a split personality or something that murdered a ton of dudes because he was in the first battle royale before the first game

That's incredibly retarded

closeted republican
Sep 9, 2005
what happened to the ninja dude? he is my virtual boyfriend

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica

Endorph posted:

actually that was the original japanese lines

what's "it"?

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
These games are gay OP but I wish you luck in your travels.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

butt cream to prevent hemorrhoids

please make sure your anuses are healthy, imp zone

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

ban everyone who registered for the danghanriohmpa lp

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

deadwing posted:

ban everyone who registered for the danghanriohmpa lp

I regged for Dangen rompa lp

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
Dangit, Ron Paul is ruining the forums.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Kylra posted: