Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

"Alright, a vintage NIB Dreamcast game."

*Crack* *WHIIIFFFFF*

"Ahhh that's the color manual and shrink wrapped jewel case right there. The GD-ROM has a more subdued and subtly different smell from a fresh DVD.

Excellent. Just excellent."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Gran Turismo 2 had the new car smell.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

It was p. cool.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
i rank new game smell as just over new car smell, just under new book smell and way way way below new killed corpse smell.

Pizzatime
Apr 1, 2011

I only buy my games used so idk what ur talkin about all I smell is japanese bunk

Zombie Squared
Feb 16, 2007

I always make sure to huff the manual heavily before I play a new game.

Zombie Squared
Feb 16, 2007

So these days I pretty much have to make do with jamming my nose up against the screen for all these online manual only releases.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Let's make a proper implementation of olfactory feedback for videogames so I can keep buying digital while still smelling the goods.

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

I remember the original Xbox having the new electronics smell for years after I bought it.

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
Smell the fresh contents of my Diaper, OP

FuriousGeorge
Jan 23, 2006

Ah, the simple joys of a monkey knife-fight.
Grimey Drawer
new NES games smelled the best by far. disc games & cases barely smell like anything you millennials don't know poo poo.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

zen death robot posted:

lol you wear diapers, freak

Diaper Crew is strong as gently caress. You'd better back off, bitch.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
rip physical copies of games

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

zen death robot posted:

lol you wear diapers, freak

No kink shaming

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The OP is a longtime soldier in the fight against pedophilia and many other deviancies. He deserves to be allowed to wear diapers and turn himself on with the smell of his own turds.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Edit: wait, that other guy is a known pedophile from Badgame. Disregard.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
Favorite game you've opened/smelled?

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
September 26, 2007. Take the bus to Wal-Mart, purchase the game and arrive home. I crack that bitch open and I can practically smell Master Chief's alpha test scent emanating from the dvd. Ill never forget that day. Still have the sticked that says "DO NOT OPEN UNTIL SEPTEMBER 27, 2007" sticked to my bedframe.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Borsche69 posted:

Diaper Crew is strong as gently caress. You'd better back off, bitch.

can you believe some people stop gaming to go to the bathroom

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

elf help book posted:

can you believe some people stop gaming to go to the bathroom

yeah, anyone who's stupid enough to game on a console

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hoodrich posted:

September 26, 2007. Take the bus to Wal-Mart, purchase the game and arrive home. I crack that bitch open and I can practically smell Master Chief's alpha test scent emanating from the dvd. Ill never forget that day. Still have the sticked that says "DO NOT OPEN UNTIL SEPTEMBER 27, 2007" sticked to my bedframe.

• Locked thread