Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
All in favor
aye
nay
View Results

• Locked thread
3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Caithness posted:

children's shows are the best

yeahg can't wait for the new season of bananas in pyuajamas to hit netflix

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

Jerry Cotton posted:

yeahg can't wait for the new season of bananas in pyuajamas to hit netflix

same but peppa pig

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

legit a friend and i watched an ep of peppa pig while we were waiting to go to dinner and it was fuckin hilarious

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Miley Virus posted:

legit a friend and i watched an ep of peppa pig while we were waiting to go to dinner and it was fuckin hilarious

congratulations on being a child :smuggo:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Jerry Cotton posted:

congratulations on being a child :smuggo:
                    /

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

It's one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that's better by any measure.
Grimey Drawer

Miley Virus posted:

it's p good I watch it with my son sometimes
my fav episode is when they're building a house and the dad is an hp hovercraft engineer who smugly declares he's done all the hard work by doing the blueprints

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

hacker t dog owns

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

kids' shows it's OK to watch as an adult and also as a childe because they're not horrible:

pat & mat

welp I guess that's about it

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Jerry Cotton posted:

kids' shows it's OK to watch as an adult and also as a childe because they're not horrible:

pat & mat

welp I guess that's about it
you neglect to mention my little pony: friendship is magic, quite possibly not merely the most mature and adult of children's cartoons, but indeed, the most intellectually and emotionally satisfying creative work in any medium. i pity you in your philistine ignorance.

cremnob
Jun 30, 2010

trying to replace cosby for some lighter skin black guy is racist

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXLBV7D_J6U

penus de milo
Mar 9, 2002

CHAR CHAR
Hacker T. Dog is my compuserve username

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004