Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i am he

barney is pissed. he tells the kids theyre poo poo and gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

barney [angry barney voice]: you hosed it up you little poo poo gently caress.

i am he

*whisperingin kids ear* you suck....bitch

vapoursquid

none other
haha gently caress barney gently caress that dick

i am he

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOmsQHlrtTo

i am he

stupid scientologists..... didnt think me in my angry barney suit made from paper and the glue with sparkles in it would be here with my video camerea friend. your church is a scam!

Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
The later seasons of the show were not so good, he mostly just handed out cans of skoal and stuck the kids with toothpicks when they weren't paying attention. The last episode wasn't aired and was only barney getting the kids to spell out H-O-R-S-E-S-H-I-T and getting tackled by security as he yells out "CLEVER GIRL"

bacalou

'i wanna speak to my lawyer, you can't do this barney'

"hu hueah nobody leaves my presence alive anymore, phillip"

google THIS

wwry is a dinosaur from our imagination

oh wait I mean barney, barney is a dinosaur

brotherly

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

"u wanna love me? ... don't sleep tonight bitch"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Barney made a lot of enemies in his last days. All those children he abused.

It wasn't as if they didn't have enough problems at home, and these kids had come to what was supposed to be kid paradise: the Barney show, with the friendly purple dinosaur. How wrong they were.

A few summers after his last show, revenge. In the form of bags of rocks, and massive blunt trauma to his big, purple head.

They sang a song of joy, lifting their voices to the world. The children, some of them teenagers now, some still young, they sang the praises of his death. They danced around his writhing body.

After Barney had stopped twitching, they severed and barbecued his head. It was a mess but they did it, and they shared in his flesh.

What happened to his body, you ask?
They flushed it down the potty.
Round and round it went.
Round
and
round

• Locked thread