Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010
no wait. where are you going im serious.

Minecraft was actually p fun back in beta when it was venturing down into weirdass caves and finding rare materials to build what you wanted. But then The Adventure Update came out and they focused the game on dumbass DayZ "survival" poo poo because forums spergs cried for it, and around the game's combat. The combat, in a game where enemies did not have attack animations.

so is there anything out there that'll scratch that itch of going into weird randomly generated places and finding rare blocks to make cool structures without the dumb "JUST LIKE A REAL APOCALYPSE" poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010
also why can't we use the orange thread tag of the spergface moving back and forth

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
the yogscast has endorsed TUG as a successor to the ill-fated yogventures thing

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

When you see it, you'll shit yourself.

first posting your own thread, thats shameful op

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
Pity post

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
No

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
my nephew is hella big about minecraft and the most recent feed the beast and all that and has been pestering me to set it up at my place

so i might dig out my old rear end tekkit server and build giant ugly cobblestone things like old times while he tries to seriousplay or whatever it is he has learned from the constant youtube videos he watches

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

Doctor Goat posted:

my nephew is hella big about minecraft and the most recent feed the beast and all that and has been pestering me to set it up at my place

so i might dig out my old rear end tekkit server and build giant ugly cobblestone things like old times while he tries to seriousplay or whatever it is he has learned from the constant youtube videos he watches

i dont know how to tell you this, but your nephew is a casual. i'm sorry

kill you are self
Jun 17, 2005

pa rum pum pum pum
He's on PC. That's Enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

terraria is fun if that counts

• Locked thread