Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bog pixie

hello byob, i need to exprtess my personal style, but with the number of brands out there today im having some trouble. please help me find items to buy that fit the following criteria:

1) useless. no practical use at all.
2) cool. i';m immersed in a bath of ice right now
3) if someone travels through time from the past and steals my stuff, they should be endlessly confused. what is this thing?? what futuristic purpose does it serve? they'll never find out because its bullshit.

here's what i got so far:

Xoopar Beam 2S Dual Purpose Hand Warmer & 2500mAh Portable Power Bank - Champagne + White

some good things about it:
-looks like an egg, and probably feels like an egg as well

LIT Creative Poo Style Flannel Gift Doll Toy - Yellow + Deep Pink

finally

Handcraft Hen Anti-dust Plug Chain for Cellphone

i want to wipe off my cell phone with a chicken.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
Hand pin shape thing

It is really weird looking, like it could be connected to a sophisticated computer. It could go into early 80s cyberpunk settings. It is utterly worthless, as if you move it even slightly, the shape goes away, the pins bend easily, and literally no one could ever find it amusing.

Scaly Haylie

some pigs

these are begging to be repainted into oshawotts

google THIS

Qwerinty posted:

Hand pin shape thing

It is really weird looking, like it could be connected to a sophisticated computer. It could go into early 80s cyberpunk settings. It is utterly worthless, as if you move it even slightly, the shape goes away, the pins bend easily, and literally no one could ever find it amusing.

if you never made a cast of your mouth with your tongue sticking out with one of those things you Had No Childhood™

bog pixie

im going to have nightmares about the person who painted this pig

City of Glompton

lips

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie

• Locked thread